The third 5x5 tech deal...

LeVentNoir

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS I just noticed all of my 3/6 aids have expired. This clears up the mystery as to when the remaining (all 3/7) will expire. So I should be ready with everyone else to receive aid at the next game reset (Monday am in 24 hours from this post).

EDIT: I've noticed that everyone else is completely ready (aid slot wise). After game reset tonight, I'll be ready and the first round should be complet-able (is that a word?).

Edited by Hausmaster

All cash sent out, but only one has been accepted - fingers crossed the rest of the sellers log on today and accept :P

Hey, I was on up to half an hour after the server turnover. :P

I've accepted 4 of 5, I'm waiting on OnTopOfMyGame to send out. When I last checked, the others are in various stages of full acceptance of all aid. Looks good so far.

EDIT: I'll check with my alliance members and tell them to log back in.

BTW: LeVentNoir--as a Seller, how does Day 11 work? Do I buy 50 tech at a time and send out? Or do I buy 250 at one go and send out? If it is the latter, I want to know how much to keep in reserve.

FYI: I'm changing my nation's bio to reflect all the tech deals that will occur.

Edited by Makoto Kousaka

I've accepted all of the aid except for JEDCJT. I've PM'd him in game and we'll work out an arrangement, probably he send me the 3mil AFTER I've sent the 100 tech so that we're in line with everyone else.

Talk to you all in 10 days!

I've accepted all of the aid except for JEDCJT. I've PM'd him in game and we'll work out an arrangement, probably he send me the 3mil AFTER I've sent the 100 tech so that we're in line with everyone else.

Talk to you all in 10 days!

I've accepted all 5 FAs. I'm off to give a heads up to the rest of my alliance. And yes, see you all in 10 if not sooner.

ok all is accepted, see you all in 10 days. if it helps anyone decide when to send the tech i log at about 9-10 am central time -600 GMT.

Gah. A Morning person. I don't know how you people do it. I had to get up before 6 AM for almost twenty years, and I was never able to get used to it. :P Does anyone else want to try and set up a timetable? I can be on after the server update when they clear, I'm a night owl.

Gah. A Morning person. I don't know how you people do it. I had to get up before 6 AM for almost twenty years, and I was never able to get used to it. :P Does anyone else want to try and set up a timetable? I can be on after the server update when they clear, I'm a night owl.

Yes, timetable is good. (Haven't had my coffee yet, bear with me.)

While I'm not a night owl (I have to get up at 4:30 in the morning), I'm in a time zone behind all of you, I think. The server turns over for me at 7:00pm HST (Hawaii Standard Time, which is a couple of hours behind Pacific Standard Time). So I can be on from 12:00am to 2:00am CNST (CyberNations Standard Time). And then from 12:00pm (noon) to 8:00pm CNST. And if need be, I can log in from home beginning at 11:00pm CSNT, though I won't have access to the CN forums.

I'll be on a couple of hours after update each day, so don't worry on that score :) Looking forward to some good tech in a little bit!

I know we need to make these deals all go smoothly, but has anyone had a thought about possibly doing a similar deal again afterwards?

I'll be on a couple of hours after update each day, so don't worry on that score :) Looking forward to some good tech in a little bit!

I know we need to make these deals all go smoothly, but has anyone had a thought about possibly doing a similar deal again afterwards?

Short answer? Yes.

This deal is the one with the learning curve. I'm willing to do another after this, at least at that point I'll know what I'll be doing. :P That and I'm at that odd stage where I don't think I'm big enough to fund my own tech deals and I'm reaching the upper limit as to when it is advisable to continue doing these things.

While I cannot speak for them, there are others in my alliance that would be willing to fill the Seller slots. With Mirreille and myself (though i probably shouldn't speak for Mirreille) tutoring them, it should go well--at least by that time I'll have stopped with my questions about the amounts of tech I need to buy.

(I'm glad there is still a week. My Gold resource guy dropped me without warning and I need a replacement before I start buying the tech.)

Hehe, Makoto - sounds great to me. After one or so more deals you'll be on the other end of it it seems :)

Thanks for setting this up LeVentNoir, and of course it'd be great to have you next time :D

Heh, I can hope.:) I broke through 1000 infra yesterday, and it was a whole new game (the prices hurt--I do understand I sound like a noob, but the spike in percentage increase per unit of infra really is brutal).

Actually, we may have all the Sellers ready to go by then. As I said, there are those in my alliance that want in on this (a number are preparing to buy their FMinistry as you read this. And don't forget, Banjo and PenPen will be returning on Day 21 of our deal, they definitely want in on the next one (i spoke to them last night). (And yes, I checked, they won't be leaving the country any time soon.)

And yes, thank you too LeVentNoir. Although it is a bit scary and intimidating for the Seller, this is one heckuva way to grow a small nation. (Though I can't speak for Hausmaster, everyone in my alliance is sitting on large chunks of the money as we still have no real idea of how much is safe to spend. For myself, I'm still sitting on a little over $10mil.)

Edited by Makoto Kousaka