The third 5x5 tech deal...

LeVentNoir

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brillliant, everyone all set and in for tomorrow then?

The 14th? I'm assuming at the server turnover from midnight today (the 13th) to the 14th, or is it the server turnover from midnight on the 14th to the 15th?

And will all business be conducted in the hour before and after the server turnover? I just want to know if I have to wait around or if I can just log in and accept the money at a later time of day. (For me, the server resets at 7:00pm my time, so it's not a hardship, but I can only speak for myself.)

I don't know about the other Sellers, but I would like to know how do I go about purchasing the tech for Days 11 and 21. Do I buy 50 then send out, buy 50 and send out, all in succession? Or is it preferred that I buy all 250 at one go and send it all out concurrently? (The first 5x5 mentions to do is this way, but not the second 5x5.) If it is the former, I assume I'll be at my computer waiting on acceptances before the next 50 purchase (again, not a hardship). Though I would like to know who would be on at what time, so I can have the tech ready for acceptance.

I've read the prior two threads, but I do want to know what is expected of me as a Seller. I so don't want to botch this.

Edited by Makoto Kousaka

As far as as I'm aware, it will be the turnover from midnight today - but don't worry, I doubt business will have to be conducted the hour afterwards, any time that day should be fine.

On the next note, I'm not too sure - hopefully LeVentNoir will log in again and help out :)

Sorry I can't be of more help, and looking forward to tomorrow!

The 14th? I'm assuming at the server turnover from midnight today (the 13th) to the 14th, or is it the server turnover from midnight on the 14th to the 15th?

And will all business be conducted in the hour before and after the server turnover? I just want to know if I have to wait around or if I can just log in and accept the money at a later time of day. (For me, the server resets at 7:00pm my time, so it's not a hardship, but I can only speak for myself.)

I don't know about the other Sellers, but I would like to know how do I go about purchasing the tech for Days 11 and 21. Do I buy 50 then send out, buy 50 and send out, all in succession? Or is it preferred that I buy all 250 at one go and send it all out concurrently? (The first 5x5 mentions to do is this way, but not the second 5x5.) If it is the former, I assume I'll be at my computer waiting on acceptances before the next 50 purchase (again, not a hardship). Though I would like to know who would be on at what time, so I can have the tech ready for acceptance.

I've read the prior two threads, but I do want to know what is expected of me as a Seller. I so don't want to botch this.

Well I will not have my 5th trade slot till the 15th so thats when I will be ready. as far as I know I was the latest date.

Ah, okay then, Saturday? Not a problem. (This means I can still go out Friday night. :lol: )

Oh, and I took the precaution of saving the Buyer nations to my Saved Nations list. (I seem to have problems logging into the forums from my home computer, though I can get into my nation just fine....) It'll make sending the stuff out to them so much easier when Day 11 comes. (FYI, two of the nation links don't work for me: WMcAdams and OnTopOfMyGame.)

We were going to be ready on Saturday, with PenPen being the only one I had a slight doubt about, until I realized he could take the first aid package he gets and buy the FM, he already had the population for it I understand. So Monday should be fine for us sellers.

Is this after update Sunday, or after update Monday(i.e.- tuesday)?

We have an issue that needs to be resolved quickly. Due to the change in dates from Saturday to Monday, PenPen and Banjo the Clown will not be able to participate. They will be flying out of the country on the 11th, the first day the tech would have to be sent, and they will be returning on the 21st. I have another member of our AA Juushin(Psychoidiot) who wanted be a replacement, I am just waiting on his final confirmation and for him to build his FM. He already had the $$ and improvement slot for this, but we told him to hold off as we had 6 sellers at that point.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=192673

I might also be able to provide the last seller if you are all willing to wait one more day, but considering all the delays we have caused already I will PM hausmaster to see if he will fill the last slot, since he asked earlier. Also LevantNoir so he knows about this post. I'll volunteer to send the reminder messages on Sunday to try and make up a little for all the snafus.

I'm still interested and if need be, can possibly round up additional folks, but as I hope was made clear in my first post, my last tech deal concluded on the 7th (i.e. the aid date is "3/7/2008 at 9:30"). With a day or two advanced warning I can probably get a fifth if need be. In prior deals, the timing has not been this critical, so to be honest, I'm not sure if my slots open at game reset on the 17th (monday) or game reset on the 18th (tuesday). This will also be the situation for the others in my alliance who deal tech as we were involved in quite the epic 14 nation deal.

Hey all, can I send the money to the sellers after update today? That's cause I have to go somewhere tomorrow, so I won't be at the computer for a week. (This is only for a week, no more, so please don't cancel me.)

Edited by JEDCJT

Psychoidiot confirms and has the FM now. JEDCJT, it does not matter to us in the AOD Brigade I am sure, but hausmaster will not be able to do it until Monday or Tuesday; you will have to wait a week until you get back to start his. How you want to handle that is up to you.

This also applies to anyone else who wanted to start it early, it doesn't matter to us but hausmaster is still part of this deal.

You can if you want to, JEDCJT. ONTopOfMyGame, the official start date is still Monday, the 17th. Hausmaster already mentioned his aid slots might require one more day possibly to clear, but that should not interrupt things greatly. I am assuming Hausmaster is filling the fifth slot himself in saying this. The other 4 sellers from my alliance are ready now, FMs bought, slots open. If any of the buyers want to start a day or two early that is up to their own discretion. JEDCJT has his travel issue which is why he is wanting to start early.