The third 5x5 tech deal...

LeVentNoir

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll apply as a seller, with the caveat that my last two aid slots will open in two days. If you can get someone else sooner then by all means go with them. I'm in Makoto's alliance as well, I'll see if any other of our members are interested in this.

Edit: Oops! Sorry about that...

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=196966

Edited by Mirreille

If no one else is available in 7 days, I'm up for this as a seller:

http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_displ...ation_ID=193984

I can also round up 1 or 2 more in that time frame if needed.

One stupid question, I assume that the sellers can export 50 tech one at a time in quick succesion (vs. sending all 250 out at once).

Ok, we have another member of our alliance who wants to do this. I am posting the linkies for him as he does not have CN forum access(Don't think he wants to register either).

Nation: Osasuna

Leader: Elhendakari

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=201488

We may have two others who are interested, messages have been sent. They both have all free slots so this can go after update tomorrow on the sellers side, if we hear back from them fast enough. Unfortunately I am the hold up among the sellers. :(

Me too, advert placed for sellers, should get reponse in Sparta, a lot of members there.

BB

Does this mean he doesnt want to buy tech? if it does please put me up in his place i have 15 mil on hand and 5 aid slots open

why was i dropped i have all 5 aid slots open for 2morrow. i have an Disaster Relief Agency - The disaster relief agency helps restore your nation and its people after emergency situations. Increases population +3% and opens one extra foreign aid slot. i have six aid slots and and two are in use. one expires 2morrow so i'll have 5 open. =/

Edited by OnTopOfMyGame

OnTopOfMYGame has been dropped and Gambit is replacing him. If we find 2 more sellers the the deal will start on the 15th after the last buyers aid slot expires.

Doesnt Bishbash's latest msg mean hes dropping out? and i dont wanna take OnTopOfMYGame if he clearly still wants to be in the deal.

he sent me this

To: OnTopOfMyGame From: LeVentNoir 3/11/2008 8:53:50 PM Subject: You are the weakest link

You have been dropped fro my 5x5 tech deal as you just accepted an aid slots and this would delay the deal too much.

but like i said it shouldnt matter because i'll have 5 slots open for the 15th. i didnt say i wanted to drop out or anything

Edited by OnTopOfMyGame

AGHK! This may have been my fault, I said something in a PM to LevantNoir that one of the buyers had a deal for the 11th and would only have 4 slots open; I never even thought about the possibility of a DRA. Not that a little country like mine ever would. I am so sorry OnTopOfMyGame!!! :(

Still waiting on a reply from those other two. I am fairly certain they will want it, but hopefully they will get back to us by tomorrow. I will keep you posted.

I am not dropping out at all, I mearly meant I am advertising for 'sellers'. I am a 'buyer' and am still wanting to be in the deal.

BB

Oh well you can now slap the "Idiot Sticker" on me! :P sry :(

:Edit but if you read the last post on page one and the 1 st page 2 i does sound like your leaving Bish cause you said Me too right after that other guy posted that hes done with MHA and LevantNoir is in MHA so i thought that you both were done looking for tech deals with MHA and advert (to turn away) so i thought that mean your turning away from the deal cause of theres no sellers........... yah i over think things wayyyy to much :P

Edited by Gambit

Two people I had hoped would come onboard as sellers have hit a snag and may not be able to; they would have to buy a foreign ministry, and one lost a trade partner so he may not have enough $$ right away. They are interested, but not available at the moment. I am waiting for clarification from them as to when they will be able, and also waiting to hear from the third person I messaged.

Of course if anyone else is ready as a seller then please let them post it. This is first come/first serve after all. Makoto and I will be ready after update tonight, but Osasuna needs to get a foreign ministry,so he is out for now. Sorry for the confusion, this is my first tech deal.

So we have two sellers, one possible, and two that have to sort their ministry issue before they can apply.

Edited by Mirreille

I can bring in more sellers, but they are in a similar situation as myself. We were all involved in a 6x6 deal (more like two simultaneous 3x3 deals) that ended on 3/7. So go ahead and continue to search for sellers and if by the 17th you have still have empty seller slots, we'll take em.

Two people I had hoped would come onboard as sellers have hit a snag and may not be able to; they would have to buy a foreign ministry, and one lost a trade partner so he may not have enough $$ right away. They are interested, but not available at the moment. I am waiting for clarification from them as to when they will be able, and also waiting to hear from the third person I messaged.

I did not realize that we were both working on the same people. :blink:

One purchased his Foreign Ministry today just ofter the server turnover. I PM'd him about confirming that he wants to go through with this. (He's not registered on the forums, so either Mirreille or I will post his nation and link.)

The other one actually just lost a second trade partner (When it rains, it pours...). His economy is in the toilet right now. We did some number crunching and we figure he might be able to make it by the 17th/18th if nothing else happens to him.

Osasuna(Elhendakari) and Banjoland(Banjo the Clown) confirm, and they've already bought their FMs. They don't have forum access so I am posting for them. Linkies:

Osasuna

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=201488

Banjoland

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=198772

So when PenPen has his FM we are ready.