well yes and no. normally a young nation as yourself would not have a initial infra cost that high...but as you received aid and spent it infra (which is a good thing!) your initial infra price has gone up. the more infrastructure you have, the higher it will continue to rise. this is to help balance out the game, otherwise nations that make millions of dollars in a single tax collect would have a astronomical amount of infra.

me for instance, my cost is $69,180.17 per level and im at 4,669.99 infra.

well yes and no. normally a young nation as yourself would not have a initial infra cost that high...but as you received aid and spent it infra (which is a good thing!) your initial infra price has gone up. the more infrastructure you have, the higher it will continue to rise. this is to help balance out the game, otherwise nations that make millions of dollars in a single tax collect would have a astronomical amount of infra.

me for instance, my cost is $69,180.17 per level and im at 4,669.99 infra.

so this is normal? can i not lower the initial infra costs?

the only real way to further lower your the initial cost is through trading and improvements. trades are vital to this game and really separate the good nations from the average. to save the maximum amount in your initial cost you would need aluminum, coal, oil, steel, rubber, and marble along with your starting resources (which are very good). this alone will save you 42%.

you can start buying improvements once you get 1000 working citizens (each subsequent improvement requires another 1000 working citizens). the first improvement should be a harbor (which allows you another 2 trade resources) and then followed by 5 factories (in my opinion). each factory reduces the initial infra cost by 8% and allows you to grow much much faster.

to put it in perspective...if you had the resources i listed above, and 2 factories, your initial infra cost would be $3998 at your current level

hope this helps (:

the only real way to further lower your the initial cost is through trading and improvements. trades are vital to this game and really separate the good nations from the average. to save the maximum amount in your initial cost you would need aluminum, coal, oil, steel, rubber, and marble along with your starting resources (which are very good). this alone will save you 42%.

you can start buying improvements once you get 1000 working citizens (each subsequent improvement requires another 1000 working citizens). the first improvement should be a harbor (which allows you another 2 trade resources) and then followed by 5 factories (in my opinion). each factory reduces the initial infra cost by 8% and allows you to grow much much faster.

to put it in perspective...if you had the resources i listed above, and 2 factories, your initial infra cost would be $3998 at your current level

hope this helps (:

wow thanks man :popcorn: