$3 million for 50 tech

ShawnNL

Im sorry but i think anyone you will find will want the money first.

We take all the risk. Im guesing that if you can aford to give 3mill for 50 tech your strong enough to deal with us in ur own way if we try to rip you off. On the other hand, you could just take our tech and we couldnt do a damn thing about it but !@#$%* and moan. Even telling our alliance wouldnt do anything and it would be more effort then 50 tech is worth. Theres little chance anyone will take this deal unless they recieve money first. If you would like to send the money first then i would be more then glad for you to PM me at my nation and do a deal. Until then i wish you best of luck on finding anyone who would do that deal..

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=198794

Thats my link. Feel free to PM me with any thought you may have.

I have already received 3000+ tech in this way. I am not going to send you the money first because then there is no need to give you $3 million for 50 tech. So, if you send me 50 tech first, you get $3 million for your 50 tech. If you don't like this deal, you can always do other techdeals but they only give you $1,5 million for 50 tech. I am giving you $3 million. And if you like, we can make it a longterm deal.

Shawn, come to IRC. :) We can accommodate.

Shakes :wub: Sorry, don't have time for IRC atm.

A last message to all: I have received 50 tech today. Just check my AID slots screen, whenever I have a free AID slot you are more than welcome to send me 50 tech. You'll get your $3 million as soon as the AID slot expires.

• 1 year later...