Next best wonder??

sayton

Next Best Wonder??  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anti Air Defense, and then Foreign Air Force Base IMHO.

Unless you plan to go Nuke Rogue - then Hidden Silo.

i dont really plan to be going rogue any time soon.. :-D

and as for the AAD i dont think ive ever really gotten attked much with aircrafts.. soo i dont know.. maybe its pointless.. but i HAVE attked alot with aircrafts.. soo i thought the FAFB would be better.. i dunno

i dont really plan to be going rogue any time soon.. :-D

and as for the AAD i dont think ive ever really gotten attked much with aircrafts.. soo i dont know.. maybe its pointless.. but i HAVE attked alot with aircrafts.. soo i thought the FAFB would be better.. i dunno

AAD saves you infra regardless of whether it's nukes or cms.

FAFB increases the amount of damage you can do.

By my philosophy, preserve your nation first and then destroy others. AAD followed by FAFB.

I'd pick the Foreign Air Force Base. It increases your offensive capabilities and your defense against aircraft. Those 20 fighters will drastically decrease the chance of someone destroying your infra unless they too have this wonder. 50 planes vs 70-80..

Edited by Viluin

I'd pick the Foreign Air Force Base. It increases your offensive capabilities and your defense against aircraft. Those 20 fighters will drastically decrease the chance of someone destroying your infra unless they too have this wonder. 50 planes vs 70-80..

i think im sticking to FAFB

FAB or Pentagon. The first is pretty self explanatory, but the 2nd one is just under-rated by a majority of players.

An extra 10% can mean the difference between victory and defeat in a war. That being said, losing 75 miles of land, 20 infra, and maybe 1mil can hurt quite a bit. It's kinda like the SDI really, it'll pay off itself once you win a number of ground attacks, and you're able to put it to more use than the SDI.

Hidden Silo then FAFB then Pentagon

Silo not for the extra 5 nukes, but for the way in which modern wars are being fought - I'd get that wonder for the ability to have 5 spy-immune nukes. Especially in the GPA and NADC wars, we've seen nukes destroyed in the hundreds in the first days of the war, so to retain an effective arsenal a hidden silo is a must. FAFB and Pentagon for reasons others have explained. AADN is useless, cause with a FAFB, you'll never be defeated in the air anyways, so why do you need less damage taken? :awesome:

Edited by HordeOfDoom

FAB or Pentagon. The first is pretty self explanatory, but the 2nd one is just under-rated by a majority of players.

An extra 10% can mean the difference between victory and defeat in a war. That being said, losing 75 miles of land, 20 infra, and maybe 1mil can hurt quite a bit. It's kinda like the SDI really, it'll pay off itself once you win a number of ground attacks, and you're able to put it to more use than the SDI.

If it actually provided 10% odds increase, then yes, I would agree that it's underrated. Unfortunately it does not.

7 days of a war..

times 2 spy ops per day

MAX nukes i can lose is 14... out of 20... but keep in mind.. i have EIGHT HUNDRED spies.. i dont think any spy ops done against me will be successfull none the less and anyone tries is retarded..

I dont know, i think im sticking to FAFB now, and then missle silo...

does that sound good??

ps: as for pentagon... my soldiers already do massive dmg and are strng enuff laready.. i dont doubt their strength.. :-D

3-5-2008

- Four new wonders will be added to the game soon as indicated with Green Text in the Information Index. These wonders are designed for the very late game and include infrastructure level requirements of 12K and up.

i think i have made my choice :-)

Edited by sayton

"Increases ground attack battle strength +10%."

I think Pentagon only helps you attack, I don't think it helps you defend.

7 days of a war..

times 2 spy ops per day

MAX nukes i can lose is 14... out of 20... but keep in mind.. i have EIGHT HUNDRED spies.. i dont think any spy ops done against me will be successfull none the less and anyone tries is retarded..

I dont know, i think im sticking to FAFB now, and then missle silo...

does that sound good??

ps: as for pentagon... my soldiers already do massive dmg and are strng enuff laready.. i dont doubt their strength.. :-D

Nations with equal spies should get about 40% odds against each other (assuming they all are on severe alert). That's about 5 or 6 nukes lost during the war assuming someone equal to you tries to spy on you every day.

3-5-2008

- Four new wonders will be added to the game soon as indicated with Green Text in the Information Index. These wonders are designed for the very late game and include infrastructure level requirements of 12K and up.

i think i have made my choice :-)

Could you link me to that Sayton?

Thanks

Damn, I was stopping at 9k infra and just building my warchest but I may be forced to go to 12k infra now if these wonders look any good.

Bye-bye $300 million warchest :(