Anarchy

Viluin

When your defending force is below 20% of your citizen count, your deployed forces will be returned home, right? If you have enough deployed forces will this prevent you from going into anarchy, or are they coming home because you've been anarchied?

I never really paid attention to this. I'm actually quite surprised information such as this is nowhere to be found in the game or the FAQ.

Edited by Viluin

When your defending force is below 20% of your citizen count, your deployed forces will be returned home, right? If you have enough deployed forces will this prevent you from going into anarchy, or are they coming home because you've been anarchied?

I never really paid attention to this. I'm actually quite surprised information such as this is nowhere to be found in the game or the FAQ.

Troops go home because of anarchy. It's a common method for nuclear nations when the enemy has all forces deployed.

1. Raid a nation because nobody is defending

2. Nuke them into another anarchy to bring back soldiers

3. Launch two attacks to do more damage

Troops go home because of anarchy. It's a common method for nuclear nations when the enemy has all forces deployed.

1. Raid a nation because nobody is defending

2. Nuke them into another anarchy to bring back soldiers

3. Launch two attacks to do more damage

Yeah, but this is a guaranteed nuclear anarchy you're talking about. I think I read somewhere that, if you are knocked below 20% by a simple ground attack, your deployed forces will come home and possibly prevent your nation from being sent into anarchy if it means you're above 20% again. That was a long time ago though and maybe I'm just seeing things.

EDIT: Yes, I was wrong, I just checked.

Edited by Viluin