looking for a red alliance

Joybubbles

lol, red alliances aren't allowed to exist...but I know a lot of alliances (most if not all) have areas on their forums to help members find trading partners, so you should be in good shape.

Insert shameless horn-tooting here:

OFS is a small, cozy alliance looking for active members who like to have fun. We are a generally peaceful alliance that isn't too involved in global affairs, but we have our allies. We can offer you military protection, as well as financial aid to help your country grow. We also have several experienced members that can help give you a better idea of the game whether you're new to CN or have been playing for awhile. I encourage you to visit our forums to learn more about us:

http://ofs.ipbfree.com

If you have any questions, either now or later, feel free to contact me, even if you decide not to join OFS.

--Queen Aurora the Benevolent, OFS

P.S. Did I mention all new members get $1 million for joining?

im looking for a red alliance (or mostly red) that isnt NPO and has a good starting aid package, or if not red, one who will help me change colors and get my trades and bonuses inline

The only red alliance is NPO, no other alliances are allowed on that coloursphere.

You mentioned that you are willing to join an other colour alliance if they help you with getting trades.

I invite you to join MCB an Orange alliance, we are with 63 members and always busy with making tradecircles.

We have many contacts with other alliances on the Orange colourshere to be able to make trade circles very easely.

We have aid programs to get our nations stronger and we do a lot of tech deals in our alliance.

If you want to know more, feel free to ask.

Come join Christian Coalition of Countries!

ETA: We are mostly red, but not officially so. Get along fine with NPO. Lots of trading partners there.

Edited by nate1865

im looking for a red alliance (or mostly red) that isnt NPO and has a good starting aid package, or if not red, one who will help me change colors and get my trades and bonuses inline

Switch colors then, because there's a policy by the NPO called "The Moldovi Doctorine" which states that no other alliances are allowed to be on the red team. You could also go to a multi color alliance, or stay on red team, but be unaligned, because NPO protects all of the red team, even if your not a member.

Switch colors then, because there's a policy by the NPO called "The Moldovi Doctorine" which states that no other alliances are allowed to be on the red team. You could also go to a multi color alliance, or stay on red team, but be unaligned, because NPO protects all of the red team, even if your not a member.

Yeah you should we are a cutting edge alliance..