Changes In the War System

Sir Wellington

Im not sure if I will get a definitive answer on this, but might as well try.

Has there been odds changes to the different types of wars? It might be in my head, but I can swear that the odds displayed are not the actual odds for all attacks. For the life of me, I cant seem to win an aggressive battle with anything less than 80% odds. It seems like a guaranteed defeat around 50%.

Has anyone else experienced this? It is just getting frustrating when you attack with 70%+ and lose battles repeatedly...

What do you mean by win or lose? Is it just the message that you get that say "ultimately this battle was a defeat" or what ever it is? I have "lost" tons of battles where I stole technology and land, destroyed infrastructure, and looted money... and I wish all my battles was defeats like that.

Goons did a pretty HUGE project a while back if I remember right... it basically proved that the only difference between the 4 attacks was the number of casualties inflicted.

This should be the case, but I personally go a little crazy when I have displayed odds when in reality they are not accurate at all.

Ive figured it out, Im just not happy about... I want my aggressive attack back :(