Tech dealers needed - participate in the Atlantis tech program!

winstonopai

Atlantis runs $3,000,000 / 100 tech deals for its own nations, but always has room for foreign guests to get involved too. If you'd like access to our program, reply here, send me a PM, or (if you're a small nation/tech seller), go HERE.

Our deals are very fast and organized - you don't have to worry about those logistics. Simply fill out the following form and get it to me, and I will write you back with the appropriate nation links and instructions. I'll tell you when the deal will occur, and who you'll be sending/receiving materials to or from.

Nation Name, Ruler Name:

Nation Link:

Alliance:

Current amount of tech:

3 Open Aid slots?:

Anything else you'd like us to know?:

I, The RULER NAME will participate in the Atlantis tech deal program. I hereby agree to follow the rules and instructions of the program to the best of my ability. I understand that if I consistently fail to correctly complete transactions, my ability to participate in Atlantis tech deals will be revoked. Furthermore, I give Atlantis nations the right to pursue me, diplomatically and then militarily, if I clearly attempt to cheat, scam, or otherwise ruin a Atlantis tech deal. In that case, if irrepairable diplomatic problems arise from my participation in Atlantis tech deals, I take full responsibility for the consequences.

Signed, NATION NAME

We usually have a shortage of small nations, so I prefer small nation applicants. However, in the last week or so, I've been so successful recruiting small nations to deal with us, we actually now need a few large nations to balance things out! So, right now I'll take applications from both small and large nations (tech buyers and sellers), though that is likely to change in a few weeks.

I have run over two hundred deals involving thousands of nations in the last few months - this is a program you can trust. Don't do shady, unorganized deals here on the CN forums! Don't deal with different nations every time! Do deals with a respected alliance, a reliable and profitable program, an efficient format. :)

You will need three aid slots open to participate - these deals will be completed within a day or two, so you won't have to worry about it for ten or twenty days (it's much easier this way - believe me!). Looking forward to your applications! Feel free to ask me any questions you might have,

Winstonopia

Atlantis Senator, Tech Deal Coordinator

Edited by winstonopai

Nation Name, Ruler Name: Pithana/ Xealotx

Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=201614

Alliance: The Templar Knights

Current amount of tech: 30.22

3 Open Aid slots?: Yes

I, The Xealotx will participate in the Atlantis tech deal program. I hereby agree to follow the rules and instructions of the program to the best of my ability. I understand that if I consistently fail to correctly complete transactions, my ability to participate in Atlantis tech deals will be revoked. Furthermore, I give Atlantis nations the right to pursue me, diplomatically and then militarily, if I clearly attempt to cheat, scam, or otherwise ruin a Atlantis tech deal. In that case, if irrepairable diplomatic problems arise from my participation in Atlantis tech deals, I take full responsibility for the consequences.

Signed, Xealotx of Pithana

Nation Name, Ruler Name: Morgia, Morgraf

Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=177443

Alliance: Grey Council

Current amount of tech: 200.32

Anything else you'd like us to know?: I want to buy, obviously

I, The Morgraf will participate in the Atlantis tech deal program. I hereby agree to follow the rules and instructions of the program to the best of my ability. I understand that if I consistently fail to correctly complete transactions, my ability to participate in Atlantis tech deals will be revoked. Furthermore, I give Atlantis nations the right to pursue me, diplomatically and then militarily, if I clearly attempt to cheat, scam, or otherwise ruin a Atlantis tech deal. In that case, if irrepairable diplomatic problems arise from my participation in Atlantis tech deals, I take full responsibility for the consequences.

Signed, Morgraf of Morgia

I'll certainly check it out, but I usually prefer to work with individuals just b/c it's easier to organize :)

So far, from this thread, I've already completed / am completing deals with about a dozen nations... meaning about 1200 tech has been sold. No hassle, no confusing logistics. Sign up here.

Win

Nation Name, Ruler Name:Kei-koku , Daimyo

Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/aid_informatio...ation_ID=112841

Alliance:Alpha Omega

Current amount of tech:200.96

3 Open Aid slots?: yes

Anything else you'd like us to know?:i would like to buy as much tech as possible

I, The Daimyo will participate in the Atlantis tech deal program. I hereby agree to follow the rules and instructions of the program to the best of my ability. I understand that if I consistently fail to correctly complete transactions, my ability to participate in Atlantis tech deals will be revoked. Furthermore, I give Atlantis nations the right to pursue me, diplomatically and then militarily, if I clearly attempt to cheat, scam, or otherwise ruin a Atlantis tech deal. In that case, if irrepairable diplomatic problems arise from my participation in Atlantis tech deals, I take full responsibility for the consequences.

Signed, Kei-koku

Nation Name, Ruler Name: Evopolis, Aprilius

Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=208751

Alliance: The Templar Knights

Current amount of tech: 100

Open Aid slots?: 1

I, Aprilius will participate in the Atlantis tech deal program. I hereby agree to follow the rules and instructions of the program to the best of my ability. I understand that if I consistently fail to correctly complete transactions, my ability to participate in Atlantis tech deals will be revoked. Furthermore, I give Atlantis nations the right to pursue me, diplomatically and then militarily, if I clearly attempt to cheat, scam, or otherwise ruin a Atlantis tech deal. In that case, if irrepairable diplomatic problems arise from my participation in Atlantis tech deals, I take full responsibility for the consequences.

Signed, Evopolis

Nation Name, Ruler Name: Zuverlassig, Krakek

Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=123598

Alliance: Axis of Equality

Current amount of tech: 350.52

Anything else you'd like us to know?: I'd like to purchase some tech.

I, Krakek will participate in the Atlantis tech deal program. I hereby agree to follow the rules and instructions of the program to the best of my ability. I understand that if I consistently fail to correctly complete transactions, my ability to participate in Atlantis tech deals will be revoked. Furthermore, I give Atlantis nations the right to pursue me, diplomatically and then militarily, if I clearly attempt to cheat, scam, or otherwise ruin a Atlantis tech deal. In that case, if irreparable diplomatic problems arise from my participation in Atlantis tech deals, I take full responsibility for the consequences.

Signed, Zuverlassig

Nation Name, Ruler Name: Whopper, AznWhopper

Nation Link: http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_displ...ation_ID=209382

Alliance: Order of Feudalistic Security

Current amount of tech: 20; Im a small nation and have no use for it right now.

Anything else you'd like us to know?: You have to send the 3m first, so that I can actually buy the tech, and then I will send 50 tech and another 50 ten days later :)

I, The AznWhopper will participate in the Atlantis tech deal program. I hereby agree to follow the rules and instructions of the program to the best of my ability. I understand that if I consistently fail to correctly complete transactions, my ability to participate in Atlantis tech deals will be revoked. Furthermore, I give Atlantis nations the right to pursue me, diplomatically and then militarily, if I clearly attempt to cheat, scam, or otherwise ruin a Atlantis tech deal. In that case, if irrepairable diplomatic problems arise from my participation in Atlantis tech deals, I take full responsibility for the consequences.

Signed, AznWhopper