A question on alliances

Lavos

I'm a noob, so there is more or less likely a section to check this out, but is it possible for me to check an alliance's history? Me being a noob has gotten a lot of alliances to ask me to join them, with some offering money (which makes me suspicious). I don't want to join an alliance off of what they say or what they offer, I wish to join off of how they act and how they behave as human beings ( I don't want to join a buich evil people) which seems to be difficult to find on the forums (I don't let one speak for the whole, because if I did, it would not allow me to join any group). Thank you for you help.

If you'd like to find more information on the historys of the alliances sending you recruitment PM's then you can check the cybernations wikipedia located here.

To really judge the character of an alliance you should possibly try to go and have a look at their forums and see if thats the place for you. Also IRC is a very useful tool for getting to know members of various allainces without joining them.