Join TOOL's Trade Circles

itsme

Team: White

Alliance Name: The Order of Light

Forum Link: TOOL Forums

TOOL is looking for White nations to help complete some of our trade circles. All you will need to do is have the specified resources, a harbor, and switch to white, then accept the trade offers. Its that easy; we have done all the work for you!

Resources Required: Aluminum and Marble

Bonuses Received: Construction, Fast Food

Resources Required: Iron and Lumber

Bonuses Received: Steel, Automobiles, Beer, Construction, Asphalt

Resources Required: Cattle and Marble

Bonuses Received: Steel, Automobiles, Beer, Construction, Asphalt

Resources Required: Iron, Lumber, Marble, Sugar

Bonuses Received: Fast Food, Beer, Construction

Resources Required: Lumber and Rubber (Military Set)

Bonuses Received: Construction, Steel, Microchips, Asphalt, Automobiles, Radiation Cleanup

If you are interested, please message me here, or check our forums. We are looking for long term trades please.

If you dont have the specific resources but are still interested in joining a TOOL trade circle, let me know and I will be happy to help you out.

Stay tuned for new openings!

Itsme

TOOL

Edited by itsme

Alliance Name: Ministry of Defence

Forum Link: http://www.mod-alliance.co.uk/

Resources Required: Unsure, help required!

Recourses Owned: Water, Fish

My name is Heskey, and I am the ruler of the Lancashire nation within the Ministry of Defence alliance on the White team. I am new to Cybernations, and some economical distance away from getting a harbour, about £175,000 (as I stupidly, being a military state, spent my first upgrade on a Barracks). I am unsure of which resources will benefit me most, but I am willing to be taught and listen.

I am currently recieving the following, miscilaneous resources from fellow White team mates:

Aluminum & Lumber

Aluminum & Wine

Marble & Silver

Furs & Wheat

Any & all help appreciated.

- Heskey, ruler of Lancashire.

Edited by Heskey

Alliance Name: Ministry of Defence

Forum Link: <a href="http://www.mod-alliance.co.uk/" target="_blank">http://www.mod-alliance.co.uk/</a>

Resources Required: Unsure, help required!

Recourses Owned: Water, Fish

My name is Heskey, and I am the ruler of the Lancashire nation within the Ministry of Defence alliance on the White team. I am new to Cybernations, and some economical distance away from getting a harbour, about £175,000 (as I stupidly, being a military state, spent my first upgrade on a Barracks). I am unsure of which resources will benefit me most, but I am willing to be taught and listen.

I am currently recieving the following, miscilaneous resources from fellow White team mates:

Aluminum & Lumber

Aluminum & Wine

Marble & Silver

Furs & Wheat

Any & all help appreciated.

- Heskey, ruler of Lancashire.

Messaged in-game.

Found a place for you. Sent a message in game.

If anyone has Aluminum, Marble, Iron, or Lumber, your pretty much guaranteed a spot. Otherwise post and we will see what we can do.

Edited by itsme