Login question

Hi I recently signed up for CN, but I have one question. I understand that only one CN account is allowed per IP, but am I allowed to use one account on multiple IPs? For example, could I log in during school, then go home and log in again without deletion/banning?

THanks in advance.

You can log in where you like so long as yours is the only nation playing off that IP.

For example I regularly log onto CN here at my home and also when I go back home to my dads. My dad nor my stepmum play CN so my nation is the only one ever accessed. However, although I use these forums in university, I dont log into my nation due to the high possibility that someone else with a nation may have accessed CN off that particular IP.

Id make sure your the only onr playing at your school if you wish to access it there.

You can log in where you like so long as yours is the only nation playing off that IP.

For example I regularly log onto CN here at my home and also when I go back home to my dads. My dad nor my stepmum play CN so my nation is the only one ever accessed. However, although I use these forums in university, I dont log into my nation due to the high possibility that someone else with a nation may have accessed CN off that particular IP.

Id make sure your the only onr playing at your school if you wish to access it there.

ty :)