MCB is recruiting

ceverhart

M.CarterBrown wants to recruit you!

Greetings,

MCB is again recruiting members to add to our ranks. We are a smaller orange alliance of 60+ nations that is growing to the 1,000,000 ns mark, we are expanding our diplomatic front so there are opportunities for new diplomats in our ranks. We have an effecient new nation growth program that rapidly takes new nations to the 3000-4000 ns range. We have many opportunities for aspiring tech dealers, I gurantee that if you want to sell tech - we will give you all the business you can handle. We are working on joining the Orange Unity Treaty to do our part in helping the stabilization and growth of the orange sphere. We help all of our nations to find trades with an emphasis on getting you in a trade circle as soon as possible. We also have programs to help older, more powerful nations. The programs for the older nations are discussed by the government and the older nation to be helped, we try to tailor them to best help the nation and the alliance as a whole. We allow our members to be as active as they want to be, we do NOT allow tech raids.

The following is a list of our government officials-

Leader - Firestorm_MCB

Minister of Defense - Shadawg

Chief Justice - BoBo

Minister of Recruitment - Berserker

Minister of Finance - ceverhart

Minister of Foreign Affairs - ProdigyNL

Feel free to pm any of us in game if you have questions about our alliance, or stop by our forums and register. We look forward to hearing from you.

Edited by ceverhart

Come on guys, uncle carter wants you!

Here at MCB we treat you like family, come grow with us. The MCB alliance is a tight knit family, we strive to take of eachother in peace and war. We do not look at new nations as mere numbers, we look at them as an addition to our family. We do have a minor "trainee time" of 2 weeks, which really is just a probation period to see if we are a good fit for eachother. Join us, we will grow together.

Edited by ceverhart

I joined MCB in the early part of December '07. I have made great friends within the alliance. They have treated me like a person and not a lapdog. I have contributed to the alliance and they have rewarded me. The very same may apply to you when you join the ranks of the MCB Alliance. They are honorable guys and gals and I am very proud to have had the opportunity to join MCB and help the alliance grow and prosper. You too may also do the same as I did. Come check MCB out. It is worth it.

MCB Diplomatic Corps!

The diplomatic corp of MCB is needing diplomats. We do not care about your expeirence or your nation size, we do care about people willing to learn how we do things. This is a great opportunity for those wishing to try their hand at being diplomats. we have immediate openings at several embassies, join us and make your mark as a diplomat. If you have ever wanted a chance to try your hand at diplomacy now is the time, join MCB!

Take this link to visit our boards and sign up

http://z8.invisionfree.com/CN_MCB_Alliance

Ask to talk to Prodigy.nl, our MoFA :)

ANNOUNCING

The MCB monthly arcade challange! The current game being used for the challenge is space invaders, the person who has the highest score on the 15th of this month will get 50 tech as a prize. You may not be a sanctioned nation, or currently involved in any wars to participate, this contest is otherwise open to all nations of any color sphere.

The arcade is currently small, but we will be adding more games as time goes on, come play with us :)