SoS Brigade Recruiting

kuros

It is my great honor, to announce the formation of a new alliance,

We would wub current alliances to come visit our forums at Forums and i look forward to doing well within cybernation politics

haruhi20sig20pngdd1.png

Charter of the SoS Brigade

[soS Brigade

Admission

All applicants must set their AA to SoS Brigade, be in no offensive or defensive wars with alliances with more than 10 members, And must have no interest in normal humans, and help us in the search of aliens, time travelers, sliders or espers.

Government

There will be two leaders of the brigade, the Chief and the deputy chief. They are the grand leaders, and have the ultimate say of anything else in the alliance. The chief will be in charge of the day to day welfare of the brigade, and will be in charge of the global politics within the alliance. He/She will also be the head of the banking, sorting out the aid transfer lists. The Deputy Chief will be in charge of both the wars within the alliance, as well as the academics side, sorting out all the different guides. Kuros is the current Chief, with NBV as the Deputy.

Sections

There are other sections within the Brigade, Internal affairs and general moderation of the forums will need to be filled by any applicant. This shows that there is places open in the alliance. And that all members can apply, be it with experience or not.

War

We will not be allowing tech raiding, as we do not see this as a viable option. We are an alliance that is here to promote tech trades, and trading, to further boost the financial situation in the alliance.

Edited by kuros

www.z15.invisionfree.com/theworldorder

Would You like to merge with The World Order?

The World Order Merging: Procedures and Regulations

Preamble

The merging alliance will be given 60 days to change their Alliance Affiliation to "The World Order

The World Order will be the sole Alliance Affiliation of any alliance that merges with us, and the alliance will shut down their forums and use ours.

Procedures

Contact me here or in-game (my nation) and I will set-up the forum with the political party's topics.

Benefits

The alliance merging into The World Order will become a political party with its own password protected forum.

The alliance flag will become the political party flag which can be selected from "My Controls" -> "Edit Personal Info" and to the drop-down box titled "Political Parties" on the forums.

Edited by Keanu Stryker

www.z15.invisionfree.com/theworldorder

Would You like to merge with The World Order?

I gotta hand it to you for trying at least. I don't think there's anywhere round the forums I havn't seen you posting to get members for your one man "alliance". I wish both of you luck though in the future of your alliances.

Edited by fant0m

Thanks fant0m, i wish goodluck to you and the Imperial Assault Alliance,

And thanks for the offer Keanu, but i may have to pass on this one, your more than welcome to join as a member.. but im not thinking about any sort of merges for the time being