Need help: about multiple accounts

Thomas Jefferson IV

I do not have a multiple account just to calm ya down. I am just asking. My dad and my little brother want to play. If they register on a different computer, but on the same internet, does that count as multiple-accounts?

If they where to register on different computers on different internets, but log in on their's at home on the same one as mine, would that be multiple accounts?

I do not have a multiple account just to calm ya down. I am just asking. My dad and my little brother want to play. If they register on a different computer, but on the same internet, does that count as multiple-accounts?
Yes.
If they where to register on different computers on different internets, but log in on their's at home on the same one as mine, would that be multiple accounts?
Yes.

i think you could ask the admins for permission to multi because your family want to play i don't like sharing one nation with 2 other people lol

you find your little bro has declared war on a major alliance

your dad taking in money for tech and does not inform you about it.

and you trying to explain why your at war with 3 nations lol

so yeah it is all multi but people do find ways to get multi with out admins knowing by using web proxy or mobile or console or what ever that can go online with a different IP address :P