National Wonders Question

lmcfalcon12

I know there are certain restrictions for obtaining nukes and other various aspects of the game. But with National Wonders, is the only restriction cash? I could buy a national wonder very quickly and I'm only in the top 24%.

So as it is written, cash is the only restriction?

With a few exceptions:

Manhattan Project - $100,000,000 - The Manhattan Project allows nations below 5% of the top nations in the game to develop nuclear weapons. The Manhattan Project cannot be destroyed once it is created. The wonder requires 3,000 infrastructure, 300 technology, and a uranium resource.
Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) - $75,000,000 - Reduces odds of a successful nuclear attack against your nation by 60%. The SDI wonder also requires 3 satellites and 3 missile defenses and those satellites and missile defenses cannot be deleted once the wonder is developed.

You're honestly better off buying infra until you hit the 4k mark. 25 to 35 million or so spent on infra is way more important. Then there's also the point that you won't even be able to afford a wonder every 30 days if you're below that mark.

Alright infra it is. I was planning on saving for the stock market since I'm making about 1.6 mil a day after taxes. But I could just buy a boat load of infrastructure. I suppose that would be the most logical plan. But thaks for your responses. My question was answered if I had planned to finally buy that wonder.