Trade Bug

Tritanium

Hey I am really confused I checked my nation at around 4AM Central US time and everything was fine had all my trades and everything was great , I log on same day 02/12/08 at around 7:15 PM and I got a trade missing which was gold and gems dont know who the trade was with just the resources and then I check my messages and I got a trade sent at 8:36 am by me which is crazy because I was at work all day not to mention the fact the guy has one of the same resources I do , hope I havent missed anything please help me I am new dont have any idea what happened and no one else has access to my computer I am the only one that has the password thanx very much .http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=201784 . there is no record of the trade being cancelled either.

Tritanium

Edited by Tritanium

The trade offer came from your network and your computer. If you did not initiate the trade request then I suggest that you change your game password and any other passwords on websites that you have the same password and keep an eye on any room mates that you have.