how do i make cash

hardan

i know i sound like a noob but how do u make cash on this game

i mean i know you collect taxes and you hae foreign aid

but i want hardcore cash

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Do a lot of techdeals. The price of technology goes up as you gain more levels, so young nations often receive money in exchange for purchasing it at low prices and forwarding it to the financier. You retain a nice sum, and they pay a fair price.

Also, join a decent alliance. Some provide new nations with cash, to become stronger at a good pace. I suggest ISSF (http://s1.zetaboards.com/ISSF). :awesome:

there are several other ways to make nice cash:

your trades

you could go for a cost/bill reducing trade set to save money on stuff like infra and military (like mine ;) )

or go for an income/happiness boosting set to make a greater income-stuff like gems, wine,etc etc. You could also go for a balance of both. make sure you check out the threads in the gameplay section to learn how to get your nation running.

also, if you can get a large sum of money (3 mil), don't collect taxes for 10 days (pay your bills though) then buy an uberload of infra n' collect 10 days taxes you'll make a good hunk of money.

edit: feel free to pm me here or ingame if you want any help/advice

Edited by GondorKnightofNarnia

there are several other ways to make nice cash:

your trades

you could go for a cost/bill reducing trade set to save money on stuff like infra and military (like mine ;) )

or go for an income/happiness boosting set to make a greater income-stuff like gems, wine,etc etc. You could also go for a balance of both. make sure you check out the threads in the gameplay section to learn how to get your nation running.

also, if you can get a large sum of money (3 mil), don't collect taxes for 10 days (pay your bills though) then buy an uberload of infra n' collect 10 days taxes you'll make a good hunk of money.

edit: feel free to pm me here or ingame if you want any help/advice

erm ty guys for ur help im with a good alliance called PLUS they said they would give me loads of cash but they never did

Infrastructure is something you can always fall back on for making teh cash moniez. And I forget but I think around 2k or so do you start to get 1m income but not profit. But like others have said the best way to achieve money quickly as a "noobie", is to get the right resources than tech trade like there's no tomorrow. Netting you mils of profit for only about 3 aid slots with MM or 1 aid slot with waiting every 10 days.

Edited by GenderDefender