Foreign AID offers disappear

MrCyber

I've had several Foreign AID offers that I offered disappear from my AID screen without any message as to why. I send out a total of 6 AID offers over the past 2 days, 4 of them were accepted, 2 disappeared without being accepted or canceled (at least I didn't get a message that the were accepted or canceled). Not sure what's going on here, but it's kinda weird. I also heard from other people in my alliance that they had the same thing happen to them.

If it is related to tech deals a nation may send 50 tech to three nations, even if they only have 50.

The first nation to accept it gets it. As that nation no longer has any tech to send, the other two offers are auto cancelled.

It is an efficient way to make sure time is not wasted waiting for nations to come on and accept aid.

Perhaps your situation is similar?

If it is related to tech deals a nation may send 50 tech to three nations, even if they only have 50.

The first nation to accept it gets it. As that nation no longer has any tech to send, the other two offers are auto cancelled.

It is an efficient way to make sure time is not wasted waiting for nations to come on and accept aid.

Perhaps your situation is similar?

I only send the request to 1 nation, so that's not it. And I had/have plenty of funds to cover the $3M