factory increased my infra cost to buy

Robek16

I just got 3m in aid and was in the proces of buying infrastrucure. I bought 70 infrascructure which made my population hit the 10k mark and then got a factory. Befor i bought the factory cost per infra was $15,634.53. now that i have gotten the factory it wants $17,768.54 per infra. I thought the factory was supose to help bring cost of infra down.

Factories do reduce the cost of infrastructure. However in your case, you just crossed the 1k jump (you're at 1005) and there is an increase in the cost of infrastructure at that point(18% increase). That could explain what you are seeing as you would still have an increase after the 8% reduction for the factory and the 18% increase in cost is factored in.

Edited by Count Rupert

Factories do reduce the cost of infrastructure. However in your case, you just crossed the 1k jump (you're at 1005) and there is an increase in the cost of infrastructure at that point(18% increase). That could explain what you are seeing as you would still have an increase after the 8% reduction for the factory and the 18% increase in cost is factored in.

Yeah i was just wondering about that, was looking like the only possibility that i wouldnt know about. I couldnt find any thing about it in the helps either so i figured it might be a bug. Makes me feel like i just spamed this board :unsure: sorry about that.

i was looking around and saw a statement saying your login has to be the same as your nation name. Is there a way to change my login name or do i just need to create a new account? I thought where it said nation name would appear as the main way of knowing you not the login name.