Question

Nuclear Machine

Effectively limit is about 15K. someone once calculated that you start getting less money in tax collections once you cross that point. Also, there is a rumor that there is a 15K jump in upkeep, making further advancement pointless.

Edited by Smallfrog

I was browsing all the nations and saw that some of the largest nations have 15,000 infrastructure so I was wondering Is there a limit to infra? And just because I'm curious, how much do you make at that level?!
Infra past 4999.99 takes a long time to pay for itself, and at levels like 15k it will never pay itself off (or at least take many months).

I don't know the exact amount people make at that level.

Those nations at 15k infrastructure are there for reasons other than money since they are above the break even point which is on either side of 13k depending on what your resource build is. Most of those nations now have all the economic wonders now too which pushes the break even point a little higher. So those nations reduce their overall income everytime they buy additional infrastructure since the income from the additional citizens gained no longer exceeds the increase in the upkeep costs on the infrastructure. A nation at 15k infrastructure will have a gross income of between $20-25 million, again depending on their resource build.

Those nations at 15k infrastructure are there for reasons other than money since they are above the break even point which is on either side of 13k depending on what your resource build is. Most of those nations now have all the economic wonders now too which pushes the break even point a little higher. So those nations reduce their overall income everytime they buy additional infrastructure since the income from the additional citizens gained no longer exceeds the increase in the upkeep costs on the infrastructure. A nation at 15k infrastructure will have a gross income of between $20-25 million, again depending on their resource build.

WOW, So much money....