NUKES NUKES NUKES NUKES NUKES NUKES recognizes state of war with Cellochik

For plotting (terribly) to attack our friends in Doom Squad,

Nukes Nukes Nukes Nukes Nukes Nukes hereby recognizes a state of war with Cellochik of Penguinlandia. 

While this state of war is distinct from Doom Squad's, NNNNNN will recognize any and all negotiated agreements that Doom Squad enters into with Cellochik. (In other words - @cello chik, if you're ever able to negotiate a peaceful resolution with Hershey, we will honor that as well.)

8 minutes ago, cellochik said:

Good luck declaring on me while you're in anarchy 🫡

It's okay, well keep you busy until he can get out

1 hour ago, cellochik said:

Good luck declaring on me while you're in anarchy 🫡

See, it's funny, because the sequence of events that led to your downfall began with you making fun of me being in anarchy.

You'd think you'd have learned your lesson, but I guess not! It's OK, I'll be happy to continue to school you.

14 hours ago, firingline said:

See, it's funny, because the sequence of events that led to your downfall began with you making fun of me being in anarchy.

You'd think you'd have learned your lesson, but I guess not! It's OK, I'll be happy to continue to school you.

....Is it this easy?

lol firingline how are you gonna declare wars while you are locked down in anarchy?  You should feel bad and stuff.  Haha.  You're miserable and cannot achieve anything.

On 5/30/2024 at 1:56 PM, HeroofTime55 said:

....Is it this easy?

lol firingline how are you gonna declare wars while you are locked down in anarchy?  You should feel bad and stuff.  Haha.  You're miserable and cannot achieve anything.

First step's that easy.

Second step is a little harder. You have to be dumb enough to openly plot to rogue DS, while a member of an alliance on DS's side of the treaty web.

1 hour ago, firingline said:

First step's that easy.

Second step is a little harder. You have to be dumb enough to openly plot to rogue DS, while a member of an alliance on DS's side of the treaty web.

What's weird to me about this whole situation is why would you maximize it? We could just shake hands and walk away, seems like a preferred option. I like when you hit the melodies, I don't like when you act tough.

9 hours ago, Mogar5 said:

What's weird to me about this whole situation is why would you maximize it? We could just shake hands and walk away, seems like a preferred option. I like when you hit the melodies, I don't like when you act tough.

The answer is that FL loves attention and is desperate to remain relevant.

12 minutes ago, Bionic redhead said:

That's a ridiculous assertion because we all know only Argent has enough relevancy to determine the relevancy of someone else.

10 hours ago, Bionic redhead said:

Fark hasn't been relevant since it was in SF (and barely even then), and that was a decade ago. Seems like maybe somebody is projecting here.

14 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

main-qimg-bf013ca2845cf287e27ca2fec7f8ed

A morning birthday party, night sky midday fireworks, a sport event in the evening, daylight night emergency at sea.

The sport event aside, weird day indeed!

23 hours ago, firingline said:

Fark hasn't been relevant since it was in SF (and barely even then), and that was a decade ago. Seems like maybe somebody is projecting here.

And yet you're the one who seems offended at the suggestion.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Bionic redhead said:

And yet you're the one who seems offended at the suggestion.

I don't think a single denizen of Planet Bob cares enough about what you think to be offended by it - certainly I don't. Your recent post history is 50% childish opinions and 50% following me around screeching about how unimportant I am.

Be better.

Edit:

mad-men-conversing.gif

Edited by firingline

1 hour ago, firingline said:

I don't think a single denizen of Planet Bob cares enough about what you think to be offended by it - certainly I don't. Your recent post history is 50% childish opinions and 50% following me around screeching about how unimportant I am.

Be better.

Edit:

mad-men-conversing.gif

You think you are the one guy, but you are the other guy, do you not understand that part?

7 hours ago, Mogar said:

You think you are the one guy, but you are the other guy, do you not understand that part?

Look I know you're doing your white knighting thing and all but come on, try to be at least a little bit serious.

Congratulations to NUKEX6 on their recent growth. The recruitment goes strong for the cause, I see

9 hours ago, Gh0s7 said:

Congratulations to NUKEX6 on their recent growth. The recruitment goes strong for the cause, I see

OOC attacks have historically been frowned upon, so it's not surprising to see several join our cause.

The only surprise so far has been to see FTW support OOC attacks. I think we all knew NG would have no problem with it, but I did think FTW held themselves to a bit of a higher standard. Oh well.

On 6/9/2024 at 4:49 AM, Gh0s7 said:

I, for one, support their efforts to remove Doom from the server.