UCR Declaration of War

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, jerdge said:

Turning this place into an even less interesting and less frequented desert, littered by chatbot generated walls of text, is not what we should want to do... I get that you were making satire, but please cut it down to a paragraph, maybe?

... And I say this to the blushing goblin cult queen, too.

Just my .02.

I think you missed the essence of her meme...

2 hours ago, firingline said:

You're a neutral. You don't get to give any .02 out.

😁

Good one! I knew that you had potential. 🤗

2 hours ago, Caustic said:

I think you missed the essence of her meme...

I saw that... while we're talking essences I'll casually comment that distilled, well, they're usually better.

@Johnny Apocalypse you are reminding me of when Hersh spent like 2 years in ODN trying to fix them. I hope you don't waste so much of your time in GATO. Elites have their fingers on the scale and it only gets worse the smaller they get. GATO had slightly better leadership than ODN so it lasted longer, even surpassing the once great ODN but GATO pixel protectionist policies and low aid slot usage is a strong indicator they are on the same path. Content with just preserving the pixels they have and not really having to do much of anything ever again. Essentially a dead alliance.

10 hours ago, firingline said:

You're a neutral. You don't get to give any .02 out.

Tevron DM'd me and said he can't talk to you, but he sends his best regards and is hoping you send some nukes back at him.  You know, with your history of attacking your own allies after !@#$-talking them, I think it's a fitting thing to do right now.

56 minutes ago, Canik said:

@Johnny Apocalypse you are reminding me of when Hersh spent like 2 years in ODN trying to fix them. I hope you don't waste so much of your time in GATO. Elites have their fingers on the scale and it only gets worse the smaller they get. GATO had slightly better leadership than ODN so it lasted longer, even surpassing the once great ODN but GATO pixel protectionist policies and low aid slot usage is a strong indicator they are on the same path. Content with just preserving the pixels they have and not really having to do much of anything ever again. Essentially a dead alliance.

I'm curious; where would you suggest I waste my time instead?

13 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

What does the 8 mean in jason8?

tenor.gif

39 minutes ago, Jason8 said:

Tevron DM'd me and said he can't talk to you, but he sends his best regards and is hoping you send some nukes back at him.  You know, with your history of attacking your own allies after !@#$-talking them, I think it's a fitting thing to do right now.

Is he still around? Damn, that's a shame.

27 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

What does the 8 mean in jason8?

It means racer7.

3 hours ago, Canik said:

I enjoy how people have been forecasting the fall of GATO since 2006 and we're still here. We're just vibin', man.

46 minutes ago, DragonsPhyre said:

I enjoy how people have been forecasting the fall of GATO since 2006 and we're still here. We're just vibin', man.

TBF some of us just want you to wake up and enjoy Bob again. Until then you’ll remain kind of a punch line because you just kind of exist. 

Not that you probably care. Most of GATO is old and doesn’t bother with Bob for any reasons other than spite or sunk cost, which unfortunately is too bad.

1 hour ago, dev0win said:

GATO sighting! Welcome to the party ;)

Where's the drinks?

1 hour ago, DavidMustaine said:

tbf back then you didn't have what I would call great leadership.  😆

I'd like to say that at least none of us are Omniscient or TimLee. We meet minimum acceptable standards these days!

In all seriousness, everybody that got to a position of leadership tried their best. Sometimes, it wasn't enough. Sometimes, we barely squeaked by. A few times, we were actually cool for a hot moment. Most alliances go through that. Few stick around through the worst of it and still recover at least a little bit afterward. I know we're not, like, top tier hotshots but I am very happy and proud of what we have accomplished through the years, regardless of what anyone else thinks. We've survived leadership through the whole range of utterly incompetent to truly excellent as well as a bunch of crises that might have wiped out lesser alliances and I think the essence of what makes us who we are has remained through the years, regardless of whatever the funny numbers say.

1 hour ago, kerschbs said:

Not that you probably care. Most of GATO is old and doesn’t bother with Bob for any reasons other than spite or sunk cost, which unfortunately is too bad.

Yes, that's the primary reason we're still around. I think you and I have actually talked about that before. There's just really not a whole lot that's worth caring about in this little world we share these days outside of the communities we've built.

Edited by DragonsPhyre

38 minutes ago, kingzog said:

So....

Has anyone compiled stats on how this is going? All I know is that my environment is suffering because of the faint green glow on the horizon.

Who's winning?

The Wolves have taken 62.98% more NS Losses than Red Alert.

The Wolves have taken 39.25% more Intra losses than Red Alert.

and The Wolves have taken 44.41% more Tech losses than Red Alert. 

(Data was taken only from 2 data points from 5/26 and 6/16 so take what you will from this information.) 

Edited by AkkenNovikov
Spelling

36 minutes ago, kingzog said:

So....

Has anyone compiled stats on how this is going? All I know is that my environment is suffering because of the faint green glow on the horizon.

Who's winning?

You seem to be forgetting about the green glow behind you, might want to look into that.