You’re (Not) Invited to The Cookout

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figured I would weigh in after a few days, because I am super lazy right now.

I, of course, approve of this. I am sure you were all dying to know.

We in Polaris, although we will never be a member, are great friends with all these alliances and of course they all let us know beforehand what they were doing ( individually! they are all that cool). I am pretty sure everyone else in XX is very happy to see another bloc with mutually aligned goals, I can't speak for the group and I can barely speak for myself.

I would send your bloc a fruit basket but I don't know where to send it @A1ph4 0m3ga you posted this and you are apparently the grill master supreme where do I send the fruit basket please advise I am getting frustrated and failing to use punctuation

22 hours ago, Electron Sponge said:

Figured I would weigh in after a few days, because I am super lazy right now.

I, of course, approve of this. I am sure you were all dying to know.

We in Polaris, although we will never be a member, are great friends with all these alliances and of course they all let us know beforehand what they were doing ( individually! they are all that cool). I am pretty sure everyone else in XX is very happy to see another bloc with mutually aligned goals, I can't speak for the group and I can barely speak for myself.

I would send your bloc a fruit basket but I don't know where to send it @A1ph4 0m3ga you posted this and you are apparently the grill master supreme where do I send the fruit basket please advise I am getting frustrated and failing to use punctuation

I have been advised that the location of The Cookout is secret and as such we cannot provide a location for such a delivery. 

You may, instead, donate your gifts to other less fortunate blocs. Preferably in the form of nukes. 

tC and XX make one awesome party duo 

On 3/19/2023 at 1:21 PM, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

I have been advised that the location of The Cookout is secret and as such we cannot provide a location for such a delivery. 

You may, instead, donate your gifts to other less fortunate blocs. Preferably in the form of nukes. 

tC and XX make one awesome party duo 

I'll pick it up and deliver

7 hours ago, Komplex said:

I would like a nice steak please. Baked potato on the side. 

You get semi raw hot dogs or over cooked hamburgers.  What kind of fancy cook out do you think this is?

On 3/14/2023 at 12:26 AM, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

His Most Gracious and Glorious Majesty, Supreme Sovereign of Smoked Meats, Grilled Delights, and Barbecue Extravaganzas, Grand Master of the Flame and Commander of the Cookout, King of the Grill, Baron of Brisket, Ruler of Ribs, Lord of Low and Slow Cooking, Highness of Hickory, Oak and Mesquite, Grillmeister Extraordinaire, and Chief Connoisseur of Culinary Charisma.

Wow that is quite a collection of titles! Congrats on your meaty love in.

On 3/25/2023 at 7:38 PM, TheBigBad said:

Just for the record if you all agree to rename yourselves The Big Bad And Friends or TBBAF, I  will coup ES and Polar will join.   Also, nobody tell Sponge I said this.   

We will bring this up at our next gathering. Stay tuned.

On 3/27/2023 at 2:58 AM, Komplex said:

I would like a nice steak please. Baked potato on the side. 

Unfortunately the food is only for those who’ve been invited. You will just have to stand on the other side of the fence and smell the smoke as it wafts over.

4 hours ago, Cataduanes said:

Wow that is quite a collection of titles! Congrats on your meaty love in.

Thank you! The power of AI is truly astounding. 

25 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

We will bring this up at our next gathering. Stay tuned.

Unfortunately the food is only for those who’ve been invited. You will just have to stand on the other side of the fence and smell the smoke as it wafts over.

Thank you! The power of AI is truly astounding. 

Excellent.   So begins the final annihilation of the lifeform known as Man.  Um.... just ignore that last part.  

On 3/27/2023 at 10:35 AM, TheBigBad said:

You get semi raw hot dogs or over cooked hamburgers.  What kind of fancy cook out do you think this is?

Highly disappointed. I will be knocking down tables now.

Just make sure the fire you all are using to grill your meat does not burn down any of the homes in my neighborhood.  If they are not one of CLAWS neighbors, I'm really not concerned.  

If we chose to crash your party, we will bring our own grill and lighter.  

I know better than to ask that the noise be kept to reasonable hours, so I'll just invest in a good pair of earplugs.  

13 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Just make sure the fire you all are using to grill your meat does not burn down any of the homes in my neighborhood.  If they are not one of CLAWS neighbors, I'm really not concerned.  

If we chose to crash your party, we will bring our own grill and lighter.  

I know better than to ask that the noise be kept to reasonable hours, so I'll just invest in a good pair of earplugs.  

You won't be crashing our party. Keep your own grill at home.

On 3/30/2023 at 8:36 AM, White Chocolate said:

If they are not one of CLAWS neighbors, I'm really not concerned.

Some of your neighbors are bringing down the property value around here. We are just going to be doing our part to benefit everyone in the long run. 

On 4/1/2023 at 7:51 PM, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Some of your neighbors are bringing down the property value around here. We are just going to be doing our part to benefit everyone in the long run. 

It is true that using clean burning propane will improve the air quality and the quality of the meat, you bunch of cookers are at least doing that right ;)