The looming Claws' Civil War

I have been saying the cat has too much power and he should be removed from office before he stages a coup. History repeats itself every time it's forgotten and I feel the need to remind everyone that has a working memory that the cat has already staged three successful coups before. 

This is an official denunciation. Proof has been presented to the current authorities from the cat's desktop containing his elaborate plan to take over Claws, its rebranding to "PAWS" and even a new flag:

Screenshot_20230309_151030_Google.jpg

What is worst, there are rumors of allied intervention. 

Screenshot_20230309_171004.jpg

COINCIDENCE? I think not.

You have been warned.

Edited by Kapleo

1 hour ago, Kapleo said:

I have been saying the cat has too much power and he should be removed from office before he stages a coup. History repeats itself every time it's forgotten and I feel the need to remind everyone that has a working memory that the cat has already staged three successful coups before. 

This is an official denunciation. Proof has been presented to the current authorities from the cat's desktop containing his elaborate plan to take over Claws, its rebranding to "PAWS" and even a new flag:

You have been warned.

You were so easy to usurp I did it three times!

You have shared my plans. Now you shall meet consequences.

MEME2023-03-09-10-35-08.jpg

6 minutes ago, jerdge said:

Wait! I thought it was the Spanish cat! Have I been fooled for all these years?!?!

I'm the Cat from Madeira Island. Have you heard of this majestic land? 🐱

Edited by Al3efix
Cat can't spell

1 hour ago, Kapleo said:

You have been warned.

One picture is worth more than 1000 words.

Screenshot_20230309_230221_Firefox.jpg

24 minutes ago, Al3efix said:

I'm the Cat from Madeira Island. Have you heard of this majestic land? 🐱

I've been there, it's definitely one of the best places I've ever been in my life.

(The night me and my Lady got mistakenly locked into the botanical garden was actually delightful.)

4 minutes ago, jerdge said:

I've been there, it's definitely one of the best places I've ever been in my life.

(The night me and my Lady got mistakenly locked into the botanical garden was actually delightful.)

It's there where the coronation will happen. Where I will become the Feline Overlord of Paws. 🐱

12 minutes ago, jerdge said:

Damn @Al3efix, Jerdge has walked your lands. That's actually an honor. Now you can say someone from CN went there!

2 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Damn @Al3efix, Jerdge has walked your lands. That's actually an honor. Now you can say someone from CN went there!

I know. I'm trying to act cool outside because inside I'm screaming in happiness. 😎