“Potential Rule Violation” in aid screen for nation that I satays year

lilweirdward

As the title says, I’m attempting to send aid to a nation that I sat last year (approved nation sitting request which ended on 10/25/22 here), but even though it’s been a few months since that nation sitting period ended, CN is preventing us from sending each other aid, with the following warning:

image0.jpg

Is there a way to remove this error so we can send each other aid? I no longer have access to that nation and we do not live in the same household, so I don’t think we should be getting this error, unless I missed something in the nation sitting rules. 

23 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I admit I was always under the assumption that once you nation sat someone, you couldn't trade / interact with that nation again.

Was there a specific ruling towards this somewhere? Had I have known this; I would have thought twice before considering a nation sitter. 

3 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I admit I was always under the assumption that once you nation sat someone, you couldn't trade / interact with that nation again.

I thought that was only during the sitting.  I wasn't under the impression or thought that it was forever.  But could of missed a ruling or something on that.  

43 minutes ago, Rhizoctonia said:

I thought that was only during the sitting.  I wasn't under the impression or thought that it was forever.  But could of missed a ruling or something on that.  

It was something that I last looked into properly pre-2015, so it's quite possible that I mis-remembered. Either way, I am sure Admin here can clarify so it's concrete whether or not it's alright to do.

1 hour ago, admin said:

Try sending the aid now.

Yes, I’m able to send aid to Shergzus now. Thank you!

For future reference, was there something that I could have done differently during the nation sitting process to avoid having this issue pop up, or is it just a gap in the way that nation sitting is built?

• admin locked this topic