NG is lacking

paul711

Oh, this is gold, gold I tell you.  I am going to guess now he has made a fool of himself he will have gone into hiding.  Nothing is more fun than watching some dumb dumb crap his pants in public.    Dump Squad indeed.  

56 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

For a moment there, I thought these were the Non Grata forums... but then I remembered that Citizenkane kinda nuked those.

Oh hey look more trash that didn't make it...

Just now, Franz Ferdinand said:

They generally call that a mirror. It's good you are taking care of yourself though.

Except... I'm still right where I started, never alliance hopped looking desperately for fame and recognition, and continue to be more relevant than you have ever been? So yes, quite well taken care of, thank you.

1 minute ago, Caustic said:

Except... I'm still right where I started, never alliance hopped looking desperately for fame and recognition, and continue to be more relevant than you have ever been? So yes, quite well taken care of, thank you.

If you stay long enough in one place, the whole world passes you by. Any action is often better than no action, especially if you have been stuck in an unhappy situation for a long time. If it is a mistake, at least you learn something, in which case it’s no longer a mistake. If you remain stuck, you learn nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2022 at 3:33 PM, Lyanna Mormont said:

It does a great job of announcing how well Doom Squad is doing internally. 

Armen - loud mouth who jumped ship and flipped side

Firing Line - chose his own feelings for Claws over his own alliance and flipped sides 

Paul - whatever Paul is doing 

This is definitely an announcement. 

This is shockingly incorrect.

I'm the loud mouth. Armen is just an idiot that took 5 minutes of convincing to spy for NG.