Bug with nuclear attack.

Greatest Mothers

Before my nuclear attack he had 16,128 soldiers and 1608 tanks 

My nuclear attack destroyed 16,128 soldiers and 1608 tanks 

Just 2 seconds after the nuclear attack he still have 16,128 soldiers and 1608 tanks, and he keep having all the forces. Aircraft have been regularly reduced, though.

https://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=856542

Update: it's for sure a bug since this message have been automatically sent but he still have all the forces: 

https://www.cybernations.net/message_sent.asp?ID=89199925

Notice that I did NOT see, I never saw, his forces reduced to zero or near zero in the screen, so this automatic message could not have been sent: I always saw him at 16,128 soldiers and 1608 tanks (then reduced to 1543 by aircraft attack, but that's regular), before my nuclear attack and just 2 seconds after my nuclear attack.

To: BigKif From: Greatest Mothers Date: 11/11/2022 1:45:39 AM

Subject: Forces Returned Home

Message: Greatest Mothers has attempted to attack your nation with overwhelming ground forces with battle odds greater than 95%. What troops you had deployed have been automatically returned home to prepare your defenses. If your opponent maintains greater than 95% battle odds and attempts to attack you further today you will not be able to retain any tanks that you may purchase. To avoid automatic redeployment of your forces in the future you must keep enough defending forces to maintain adequate defenses at all times.

Edited by Greatest Mothers

No, this is the situation: 

Before my nuclear attack he had 16,128 soldiers and 1608 tanks 

My nuclear attack destroyed 16,128 soldiers and 1608 tanks 

An automated defeat alert message had been sent to him - even thought I never saw him with zero forces on the screen, always 16,128 soldiers and 1608 tanks - thrice than mine.

And he still had 16,128 soldiers and 1608 tanks, and he kept having all the forces: so it's useless to nuke him. 

In the meanwhile his aircrafts have been regularly destroyed by my nuke. 

Edited by Greatest Mothers

Before your nuke attack BigKif had 13,163,618 defending casualties. He now has 13,179,746 defending casualties, which is a difference of 16,128, which means your nuclear attack against him was registered. He did have tanks and troops deployed, and your ground battle attempt after your nuke attack forced them home. Looks like everything is working as expected. You can take a screenshot before and after your next nuke attack if you think I missed something.