A request for assistance

drugsup

On the 29th of October 2022 the rogue nation of powerfull china declared war on my peaceful nation.

I am the former Consul and Princeps of the League of small superpowers and an ancient global war veteran I call on those alliances that know and respect me to assist me by coming to my aid and ensure this nations destruction.

Thank you my friends.

Edited by drugsup

The most surprising thing about this is that there appears to be four actually new players to this game.  How did that happen?

To OP, I must know why you picked the alliance name of League of Small Superpowers?  Did you know that they had a very long history in this game?

On 10/29/2022 at 10:24 AM, drugsup said:

I am the former Consul and Princeps of the League of small superpowers and an ancient global war veteran I call on those alliances that know and respect me to assist me by coming to my aid and ensure this nations destruction.

Also I’m sure you’ve figured this out already, but the world is kind of in the middle of a global war, so you’re not likely to get a lot of help at the moment. I would hit up some discords, maybe find a protector, and see if you can get some cash coming in. 

20 hours ago, Bdiah said:

The most surprising thing about this is that there appears to be four actually new players to this game.  How did that happen?

To OP, I must know why you picked the alliance name of League of Small Superpowers?  Did you know that they had a very long history in this game?

I was the leader for LOSS for most of 2006-2009. You'll find a lot written about me in our history

Edited by drugsup