Troops Recalled When No Event Happened.

Lord Hershey

I have attacked Nishiyoshi with my war buddy, Firingline, and we won all of our ground assaults decisively. The time stamp of attacks occurred between 14:01:25 and 14:02:10 for October 23rd, 2022. No issues presented during the attacks. But we did notice after the series of attacks, Nishiyoshi's troops got recalled and I would like to note that none of us hit the odds above 95% when we were conducting our ground assaults. So a recall of troops shouldn't have happened yet Nishiyoshi's troops got recalled.  Both of us checked our sent messages to see if "troops recalled" message occurred and we can confirm that there is no such message.

It is possible that checking odds on Nishiyoshi after finishing the series of attacks may have triggered the recall but FL and I have already exhausted both of our ground assaults for remainder of today so that shouldn't be possible and I believe that is another bug worth investigating.

Looking into this further, but if during an attack, the game determines that the defending nation does not have enough defending troops but they do have soldiers deployed, their forces will auto return home without a specific message being generated indicating as such, because the game is already notifying the defender of the ground attack against them. I'll review adding a note within the ground attack message indicating if this specific condition is met.