The Dragons Arise

7 hours ago, Andrewb610 said:

I've only fought one KoRT and I gotta say, I wasn't impressed. I mean they weren't Claws level bad, but they weren't DT level 'Oh crap why' either.

"I gotta say" that you have declared war on 2 knights, and that 3 knights have declared war upon you. That normally makes 5. Then again, I am not a statistician.

CVFPkAm.jpg

You deleted your war reports, so I turned to another source for statistics. It looks like you lost the big one.

XAJsEQS.jpg

We are pleased with our new (and old) treaty friends, thank you.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Knights of the Grail said:

"I gotta say" that you have declared war on 2 knights, and that 3 knights have declared war upon you. That normally makes 5. Then again, I am not a statistician.

CVFPkAm.jpg

You deleted your war reports, so I turned to another source for statistics. It looks like you lost the big one.

XAJsEQS.jpg

We are pleased with our new (and old) treaty friends, thank you.

no he only fought 1 nation

15 hours ago, Andrewb610 said:

I've only fought one KoRT and I gotta say, I wasn't impressed. I mean they weren't Claws level bad, but they weren't DT level 'Oh crap why' either.

Come on my dude, was our fight not fun?

Also I did anarchy you in our first day of fighting so I would call that something.

10 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Trash talking KoRT ends up saying more about you than about KoRT. You either don't know them and you're talking out of your a$s or you do know them and still decided to do so which makes you and your opinion a big pile of sh💩t.

When Kapleo is one of your defenders, you've done something terribly wrong along the way.

2 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

When Kapleo is one of your defenders, you've done something terribly wrong along the way.

I happen to think quite the same about you, but it's ok. What I said isn't less true just cause I'm the one who said it, and yeahhh, sorry, it applies regardless of how much you dislike me. Thank you for always making it about me though. Rent free bb lol 💅 

Edited by Kapleo

12 hours ago, Kapleo said:

I happen to think quite the same about you, but it's ok. What I said isn't less true just cause I'm the one who said it, and yeahhh, sorry, it applies regardless of how much you dislike me. Thank you for always making it about me though. Rent free bb lol 💅 

Well, I thought it was more clever to just say that, than to point out that we know exactly KoRT's moral character when they hit CCC and how they're a perfect match for NPO, truly.  You can think whatever you want about me, your career lies in ruins at my feet.  

9cf.jpg

4 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Well, I thought it was more clever to just say that, than to point out that we know exactly KoRT's moral character when they hit CCC and how they're a perfect match for NPO, truly.  You can think whatever you want about me, your career lies in ruins at my feet.  

9cf.jpg

I see. Maybe KoRT should issue an official apology for attacking someone you didn't wanted them to attack. Also, very cute of you to think you had anything at all to do with my retirement. I could do it all over again and there's not a thing you nor anyone could do to stop me. Oh boy, you really thought you did something. But hey, you know what? I'm sorry. Maybe that gives you some sort of sense of accomplishment on your career if we can even call it that. You totally deserve a cookie.

On 10/15/2022 at 8:44 AM, Kapleo said:

Trash talking KoRT ends up saying more about you than about KoRT. You either don't know them and you're talking out of your a$s or you do know them and still decided to do so which makes you and your opinion a big pile of sh💩t.

I've fought KoRT for sure more than once. I don't know why you like you them. 

28 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

More thank liking I would say it's respect. I've been on both ends of their sticks now and it has been consistent enough for me to say they take their theme seriously. It's a compilation of experiences, you could say, what led me to look up to them.

Edited by Kapleo

13 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

In fairness some of 'em weren't that bad at fighting, but they weren't they that good either. We were happily holding our own despite being half their size and probably could've kept throwing nukes at them for a bit longer if the entirety of Oculus (sans Polar) and RFI (sans FTW) hadn't jumped us. I've no idea how they're performing this war.

13 hours ago, Kapleo said:

More thank liking I would say it's respect. I've been on both ends of their sticks now and it has been consistent enough for me to say they take their theme seriously. It's a compilation of experiences, you could say, what led me to look up to them.

Gotta say I have no idea why you respect them, they insisted you sign our peace treaty not because you were even at war with them but because you said some vaguely threatening words in public. I respected them a lot more when they at least appeared somewhat independent and self-reliant. That facade disappeared pretty rapidly when it came to negotiating peace and it became clear that they were (as initially suspected when COBRA declared war on them) merely another Doomsphere asset. 

Congrats on your redundant paperwork; Adar o'r un lliw ehedant i'r un lle

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

In fairness some of 'em weren't that bad at fighting, but they weren't they that good either. We were happily holding our own despite being half their size and probably could've kept throwing nukes at them for a bit longer if the entirety of Oculus (sans Polar) and RFI (sans FTW) hadn't jumped us. I've no idea how they're performing this war.

Gotta say I have no idea why you respect them, they insisted you sign our peace treaty not because you were even at war with them but because you said some vaguely threatening words in public. I respected them a lot more when they at least appeared somewhat independent and self-reliant. That facade disappeared pretty rapidly when it came to negotiating peace and it became clear that they were (as initially suspected when COBRA declared war on them) merely another Doomsphere asset. 

Long live Doom and all their assets.

2 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Incorrect. The Phoenix Federation was included because it had an outstanding Senate sanction on The Dark Emperor. We wanted it removed and we wanted it in writing.

0PDbdJH.jpg

3 minutes ago, Knights of the Grail said:

Incorrect. The Phoenix Federation was included because it had an outstanding Senate sanction on The Dark Emperor. We wanted it removed and we wanted it in writing.

0PDbdJH.jpg

You're right, you did indeed want it in writing but what I said isn't incorrect. You made the request for TPF to sign after Kapleo made heated comments toward KoRT which you argued could be seen as a potential threat, therefore you wanted TPF to sign the treaty as a pre-cautionary measure to ensure they would not launch attacks on your alliance after ending hostilities with COBRA- this included your request to lift the sanction on your member which pre-dated the War of Nurture.  Kapleo agreed to sign the treaty (reluctantly) for the sake of achieving peace, despite having no real intention to attack KoRT and had no direct involvement in the war between COBRA and KoRT.

3 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

You're right, you did indeed want it in writing but what I said isn't incorrect. You made the request for TPF to sign after Kapleo made heated comments toward KoRT which you argued could be seen as a potential threat, therefore you wanted TPF to sign the treaty as a pre-cautionary measure to ensure they would not launch attacks on your alliance after ending hostilities with COBRA- this included your request to lift the sanction on your member which pre-dated the War of Nurture.  Kapleo agreed to sign the treaty (reluctantly) for the sake of achieving peace, despite having no real intention to attack KoRT and had no direct involvement in the war between COBRA and KoRT.

Aye I remember some of that. Thing is I not only didn't intend to attack KoRT, I also gave you a lot of sh*t for attacking them. Weak a$s cb you had lol

5 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Aye I remember some of that. Thing is I not only didn't intend to attack KoRT, I also gave you a lot of sh*t for attacking them. Weak a$s cb you had lol

The CB being they were colluding with KNB/DBDC during and after the Prohibition Era conflict against the interests of COBRA?

If this wasn't the case why did RT advocate so hard for them to be included in the peace treaty? Or request that White Chocolate be part of the negotiations (when she had previously been side-by-side with KNB/Banned during that conflict against us)? Or publicly petition I grant 'Mercy for the Mouse' for KNB in exchange for peace? Or propose that if you lifted the sanction on TDE then the sanctions placed on us by DBDC might also be lifted?

If anything the peace negotiations all but confirmed I was right ;)

On 10/17/2022 at 5:49 AM, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I do enjoy my redundant paperwork.

It, by far, beats pretending I like someone that I actually don't. :popcorn:

Edited by DeathAdder

11 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

I do enjoy my redundant paperwork.

It, by far, beats pretending I like someone that I actually don't. :popcorn:

Well naturally, I'm more inclined to make it clear that I view most leaders with disdain- honesty is the best policy. Though it begs the question; who among us would be so duplicitous to pretend they like someone?

On 10/15/2022 at 7:44 AM, Kapleo said:

Or it says the person who did it did so without actually taking a step back and really thinking about it. Having done so, I will say the following - they were the first alliance to actually stagger me, I've barely fought them, and they coordinate with those who are fighting the same opponent. While I won't go and edit over my original comment, consider it retracted. My apologies to KoRT, I had no place trash talking from my position.

On 10/15/2022 at 8:47 AM, Lollerobot said:

Come on my dude, was our fight not fun?

Also I did anarchy you in our first day of fighting so I would call that something.

See my above comment. As for us, our war was awesome and you were a great opponent. That's why I made the above comment - I took a step back and thought to myself: "What exactly was I thinking?"

All in all, every opponent I've fought has been pleasant to interact with.

3 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

[...] Though it begs the question; who among us would be so duplicitous to pretend they like someone?

If you mean "us in general", I'll let you know that I like most people here, and I love everyone to the last person.

Love is the best policy. ❤️

1 hour ago, Andrewb610 said:

See my above comment. As for us, our war was awesome and you were a great opponent. That's why I made the above comment - I took a step back and thought to myself: "What exactly was I thinking?"

All in all, every opponent I've fought has been pleasant to interact with.

❤️