Tech seller

Thandrumland

Hey Thandrum, and welcome to CN. It's always nice to see new faces.

I'd suggest the best way to get tech deals (as well as a trade circle) would be to join an active alliance.

There are a lot to choose from, but activity in alliances is spotty. I'd recommend joining any of the following (I've tagged some members of these alliances as well, just so you can chat with whomever you choose / They may also have other recommended alliances):

Non Grata @Lyanna Mormont

Fellowship of the Wolves @Smitty256

CLAWS @Tevron

New Polar Order @Electron Sponge

The Legion @deathbiter

Knights of the Round Table @Lollerobot

All have pretty good activity levels and shouldn't have an issue finding you deals / circles. There is a global war however that almost every alliance is fighting in right now. That may effect your initial growth, fair warning lol.

2 hours ago, Thandrumland said:

Folks, new nation, shopping round for an alliance and also to start selling tech if anyone wants.

If so send the money $6m to me at www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=635131, and 10 days after I send you tech.

Steve T

Hello and welcome to CN! 

Your first step as far as building your nation goes is to get a trade circle. I can help you with that if you would like help. If you use discord, it is a great way to get to know different alliances. 

This is the Non Grata discord if you would like to stop by and say hello!

https://discord.gg/bU9yGwHuZs

1 hour ago, Thandrumland said:

I don't use discord, is it worth playing? 

I sent out some trade requests and got one acceptance back, would you recommend them?

You can play CN without discord, but it will be more engaging if you do use it because it is where people talk and hang out. I would highly recommend it and it is free to download. 

Your nation has 5 trade slots available (once you purchase your Harbor improvement) and a trade circle is when everyone you are trading with is also trading with each other. Their combined resources work together to make bonus resources. Those bonus resources help your nation. When you join an alliance, that alliance will assign you a circle and tell you which resources you should have and you will be given a list of people to trade with you. 

Thanks for the tag SeaBee :)

CLAWS is currently not accepting applications, but we would welcome you to apply to our protectorate Wayward Sons, a small team black alliance who are focused on cultivating a tight-knit community. As far as I know, they do not require discord activity and might be a good fit for you.

It would really be best for you to join discord though, as that's the best way to get to know the various people in the community. Most active alliances will do their best to help you along your way, the key really for a new player is to avoid the inactive ones that will not invest in you as a member.

Edited by Tevron