The Network Hungers

OsRavan

On 8/18/2022 at 12:32 PM, 603Redneck said:

"The network hungers"?

Y'all must be anorexic if 3 wars filled you up.....

(Obligatory optional defense network reference)

I would make some snide remark, but Nordreich is doing really well this war.

Heh not overly fond of the notion of fighting in support of Pacifica, not to mention my nation is a bill locked banana republic mess. I suppose I will have to just shake my fists furiously at how fate has conspired to place me in such a position. Best of luck to all on both sides.

17 minutes ago, Cataduanes said:

Heh not overly fond of the notion of fighting in support of Pacifica, not to mention my nation is a bill locked banana republic mess. I suppose I will have to just shake my fists furiously at how fate has conspired to place me in such a position. Best of luck to all on both sides.

Hello, 

If you would like to surrender you can post here:

Then you can join our POW alliance: 

https://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=16853

Surrender to Non Grata, agree to not enter the fight, and agree to not rejoin the fight. 

Also, DM me if you surrender, I can help get your nation fixed. I do this all the time. 

14 hours ago, Cataduanes said:

Never thought this day would come, my friend. I had no idea you were in ODN, too. It makes it even more sad.

Edited by Elorian

On 8/20/2022 at 6:55 AM, Lyanna Mormont said:

Hello, 

If you would like to surrender

Surrender is not in my repertoire but very kind of you to offer.

22 hours ago, Elorian said:

Never thought this day would come, my friend. I had no idea you were in ODN, too. It makes it even more sad.

No worries I am not active, enough let alone fighting fit, to make any sort of meaningful inpact.

5 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

If you want to say hello to some of the misfits caustic has collected in NG? Join our discord and you can talk about old CN times 

https://discord.gg/bU9yGwHuZs

Yes! Come and join that channel if you feel like catching up and meeting some interesting people. If you want, I'll also send you a TLR discord invite :) 

55 minutes ago, Cataduanes said:

No worries I am not active, enough let alone fighting fit, to make any sort of meaningful inpact.

My friend, you do what you must. I am beyond judging anyone since I have friends and people I respect on both sides.

On 8/22/2022 at 2:24 AM, kerschbs said:

Cata join NG. 

On 8/22/2022 at 5:09 AM, Caustic said:

Cata, join NG.

Feeling the love boys but to walk away in the middle of a war would not sit easy with me, sometimes you just got to grit your teeth and get on with it.

On 8/22/2022 at 8:36 AM, Stewie said:

Cata

Enjoy yourself with whatever pathway you decide to walk :)

Also

Join BF1.  I could do with more friends.

Hey you! 🤙🏽

4 minutes ago, RUB10 said:

Did ODN forget about this?

Early onset dementia?

2 hours ago, Bionic redhead said:

I'm not seeing any active wars involving ODN at present.

Yeah we are not exactly 'on point'.

21 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Join after, just come hang with me!

😇

I, for one, am utterly and completely shocked that ODN even knew that there was a war on AND managed to actually get involved. I have been playing since 2015 and never once have I seen ODN do literally anything outside of collect pixels and play with inactivity. This war has truly changed Planet Bob.

On 8/31/2022 at 1:56 AM, Smitty256 said:

I, for one, am utterly and completely shocked that ODN even knew that there was a war on AND managed to actually get involved. I have been playing since 2015 and never once have I seen ODN do literally anything outside of collect pixels and play with inactivity. This war has truly changed Planet Bob.

18 hours ago, Cydonian Knight said:

Then war faster!

They just prolly went to take a nap

You folks make it sound almost like we're losing our title as the CN's retirement home. Stop it, WE are the worst :D