The Network Hungers

OsRavan

The Network Hungers

Well.  I have to admit I never thought i'd be making another one of these posts!  ODN is a bit sleepy and a semi-retirement home at best.  But our allies asked for help, and so we'll do our part even if there's not as many of us as there used to be.  And I admit I felt a bit nostalgic breaking out the old dow meme.

So.  Our friends in NPO were attacked, and as such via the terms of our MDP with them, we are pleased to declare war on our old sometime friends, sometimes enemies in NG.

Here's hoping to a halfway decent fight as we burn the place down!

ODN made the top 5 alliances in NS lost the last two weeks due to inactivity which is a pure shame.  There are some great folks over there including OsRavan. I do wish they stood behind principal instead of instructions though. Good luck ODN. Your bottom half will need it.

7 hours ago, OsRavan said:

The Network Hungers

Well.  I have to admit I never thought i'd be making another one of these posts!  ODN is a bit sleepy and a semi-retirement home at best.  But our allies asked for help, and so we'll do our part even if there's not as many of us as there used to be.  And I admit I felt a bit nostalgic breaking out the old dow meme.

So.  Our friends in NPO were attacked, and as such via the terms of our MDP with them, we are pleased to declare war on our old sometime friends, sometimes enemies in NG.

Here's hoping to a halfway decent fight as we burn the place down!

You say ODN, but so far it looks like it's just you.