Imperial Decree from the New Polar Order

Imperial Decree from the New Polar Order

unknown.png

Pursuant to Section 2 of Novus Ordo Seclorum, the New Polar Order declares war on the Federation of Armed Nations (again) due to the attacks of their member nations on the Viridian Entente.

See you on the other side.

Love,

His Excellency Emperor of the New Polar Order, Fleet Admiral Doctor Electron Sponge, OBE, PHD, COD, ASAP, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, Conqueror of the Antarctic Lands in General and Godwanaland in Particular, Also Hello

1 hour ago, The Big Bad said:

I cannot count how many times I have fought FAN but, I do know it is always a good time.  Also, who the hell is Electron Sponge?  

It's always a good time. I think that's why Polar has fought them so much? Also the better question is why the hell is electron sponge

24 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

Why don't you attack the other people that attacked VE? Are you guys getting scared over there again? 😆 

Yep you got us, ol fraidy cat Polaris.

• socrates changed the title to Imperial Decree from the New Polar Order
On 8/17/2022 at 12:43 AM, lilweirdward said:

You...might want to check what NoR, Fark, and RIA all have in common that FAN doesn't. 

We're not on teams that are primary colors?

Although what we do have in common is that we're on teams that are printer colors.  If you squint and pretend maroon and magenta are the same thing.

Edited by New Reverie

26 minutes ago, New Reverie said:

We're not on teams that are primary colors?

Although what we do have in common is that we're on teams that are printer colors.  If you squint and pretend maroon and magenta are the same thing.

You're exactly right. Everyone knows that Polar despises alliances on primary color teams.