Jump to content

Your nation has been automatically awarded $3,000,000 for achieving 600 days of continuous logging into the game.


Recommended Posts

You didn't miss a day, did you? I'll get there too, but I'm still way behind.

Not that I'll have anything to do with another 3 millions per day.

 

Also congrats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, jerdge said:

You didn't miss a day, did you? I'll get there too, but I'm still way behind.

Not that I'll have anything to do with another 3 millions per day.

 

Also congrats.

 

jerdge, 

 

I haven't missed a day of logging into CN since the day I made my nation lmao 

 

1 hour ago, johnny2socks said:

Not the best player over-all imo, but active sad is some sort of award to run for.

There is a large world out there .

I get why some choose to avoid it

Congrats.

 

I'm like the 37th best player imo

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/3/2022 at 12:13 AM, jerdge said:

You didn't miss a day, did you? I'll get there too, but I'm still way behind.

Not that I'll have anything to do with another 3 millions per day.

 

Also congrats.

With all that money, GPA turns aggro right?

Congrats @Lyanna Mormont!

Way behind you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/2/2022 at 8:48 AM, Lyanna Mormont said:

hoMjVRC.gif

 

gunw9WO.gif

 

Yasssssssss!!! 600 days of checking CN has led to this moment!!

 

3 million a day!!!

 

Yeah, I'm there too.

 

Should've this bonus feature been added 600 days earlier, I'd be at 1200 (and something) right now. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

 

jerdge, 

 

I haven't missed a day of logging into CN since the day I made my nation lmao 

 

 

I'm like the 37th best player imo

 

Like I said, it does not make you a great fighter.

I pee and poop daily, that is not sad..

You know what I say?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, johnny2socks said:

Like I said, it does not make you a great fighter.

I pee and poop daily, that is not sad..

You know what I say?

 

 

4 hours ago, johnny2socks said:

No worries though.

Like I said prior, the game is what you want and get out of it.

Congrats on waking up once a day and logging into a game

 

Yah dude but like admin gives me 3 million a day for logging in now. Do you get 3 million a day for pooping?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, dev0win said:

With all that money, GPA turns aggro right?

Congrats @Lyanna Mormont!

Way behind you!

I'm not fond of having to point it out in a thread in which someone displays their satisfaction for having them, but 3 millions per day is not that much for a well developed nation, it isn't a game changer.

(I for one will never get to spend all the money I have in the treasury.)

Good for Lyanna and whoever else will get there (me included).

 

8 hours ago, johnny2socks said:

No worries though.

Like I said prior, the game is what you want and get out of it.

Congrats on waking up once a day and logging into a game

I don't get your attitude: she's evidently happy of it and her time is hers to spend, why do you care that much?

Maybe it's just spending time in a silly game, it's still infinitely better than trying (and failing) to mock another player for it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, jerdge said:

Maybe it's just spending time in a silly game, it's still infinitely better than trying (and failing) to mock another player for it.

 

Isn't that the cool thing to do though? Constantly complain about it, but still participate in it. Some of us still take joy in this world, me included, even after 15 years.

Edited by Thrash
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jerdge said:

 3 millions per day is not that much for a well developed nation

 

 

dude you are totally right, for a nation with infra? It is nothing much at all....but omg the rogues? 3 mil a day covers way more than my current bills so it helps keep me in nukes too. I am not going rogue right now but I am well prepared when I do lmao 

 

:D
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

 

dude you are totally right, for a nation with infra? It is nothing much at all....but omg the rogues? 3 mil a day covers way more than my current bills so it helps keep me in nukes too. I am not going rogue right now but I am well prepared when I do lmao 

 

:D
 

Of course you're right, I was addressing the joke about it being something peaceful developed nations could be envious of. (Although, optimization maniacs...)

 

If I can lend an opinion, make your choices and stick to them even when it means to be labelled a rogue, but don't ever go "proper" rogue. It's been overused since at least 2008. Be original, be you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, jerdge said:

 

 

If I can lend an opinion, make your choices and stick to them even when it means to be labelled a rogue, but don't ever go "proper" rogue. It's been overused since at least 2008. Be original, be you.

 

I'm gonna get GPA to go rogue with me. 😇

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/4/2022 at 4:22 PM, jerdge said:

I'm not fond of having to point it out in a thread in which someone displays their satisfaction for having them, but 3 millions per day is not that much for a well developed nation, it isn't a game changer.

(I for one will never get to spend all the money I have in the treasury.)

Good for Lyanna and whoever else will get there (me included).

 

I don't get your attitude: she's evidently happy of it and her time is hers to spend, why do you care that much?

Maybe it's just spending time in a silly game, it's still infinitely better than trying (and failing) to mock another player for it.

I mean it depends on your situation. Once you shed your infra you can buy two nukes and some of your 1k infra on the 3mill activity benefit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...