MONGOLS Announcement - Sugar, Spice, Violence Accord - DoW

oCUEDyU.jpgvvyrE9X.jpg

Sugar, Spice, Violence Accords

Preamble

The sovereign alliances of MONGOLS and Non Grata hereby recognize common shared interests in economic, military, and political involvements to help preserve the prosperity of Planet Bob (Digiterra). Both alliances remain sovereign entites and wish to formalize their relationship with a treaty.

Article 1: Non-Aggression

No member from either party will declare war or commit any acts of espionage on the other. Such actions will be considered a breach of this treaty.

Article II: Intelligence

Both parties agree to share any relevant information that may cause economic, military, and/or political harm to the other. This information shall not be falsified, altered, or changed to mislead the other party. Such falsifications will be considered a breach of this treaty.

Article II: Mutual Defense

Any declaration of war upon either member of this treaty will be considered an act of aggression towards all signatories of this accord. Peace terms must be discussed through mutual consent amongst the signed signatories. In the event a signatory declares war, whether by activation of another treaty or through their own ambitions, the defense of the other will be considered optional defense.

Article IV: Aggression

Neither party is obligated or required to partake in the ambitious offensives of the other. All military and economic support remain the decision of each sovereign alliance. However, both parties are highly encouraged to assist when needed.

Article V: Termination

This treaty shall only be terminated by activation of the later mentioned Supremacy Clause, violation of any of Articles I to IV, or with proper 48 hour notice from one of the signatories whom wishes to exit this treaty.

Article V: Subarticle I: Supremacy Clause

MONGOLS hereby retain the right to forgo the termination notice and allow for immediate termination of this treaty in the event Non Grata declares war against any of the following alliances, whether in regards to honoring another treaty, their own ambition, or any other cause:

The Soveiregn Alliance of Swash Plates and Tail Rotors

The Sovereign Alliance of Kaskus

The Sovereign and defunct Alliance of Screaming Red Asses, if Walsh should return.

Signed for MONGOLS,

Nashorn of Nashornstan

Black Sheep of Death from Above 82

SeaBeeGipson of Denton

Signed for Non Grata,

Lyanna, Sugar & Violence

Kerschbs, Closet Democrat

Erwin Schrodinger, Schrothodoxy Patriarch

Lenin, The Milkman

Dane0, Blood God

Caustic, Pope of Non Grata

Stewie, Dreadnought God-Emperor

TL; DR - MONGOLS and Non Grata hereby enter into a MDoAP Treaty to be known as "Sugar, Spice, Violence Accords"

aXARRQ1.jpeg

The arrows gathering dust. Well-fed horses ready to ride. War himself is on the horizon and screams fill the field. Drums beat in the air. The sleeping warriors have awoken.

As the Great Ghengis Khan once said "I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

We are that punishment. The fields demand blood to feed the Horseman himself, and MONGOLS shall grant the fields more than their fill with the blood of Pacifica and IRON.

MONGOLS hereby activate Article III of the Sugar, Spice, Violence Accords and declare war against the Independent Republic of Orange Nations in defense of Non Grata.

MONGOLS also hereby activate Article IV of the Sugar, Spice, Violence Accords and declare war against the New Pacific Order in support of our allies, Non Grata, in their endeavors. 

May your warriors be ready as we hunger for a fight.

18 minutes ago, Mumzilla said:

Who are you? Another pathetic alliance joining the slaughter I see

Up until this war started I didn't even know your alliance existed. Now I do, but only because you're really vocal yet all of you have puny warchests and are unable to defend yourselves

16 minutes ago, Cydonian Knight said:

Up until this war started I didn't even know your alliance existed. Now I do, but only because you're really vocal yet all of you have puny warchests and are unable to defend yourselves

aww I am vocal and we seem to be defending ourselves quite well since lame ccc needed to call in friends. 

2 hours ago, Mumzilla said:

Who are you? Another pathetic alliance joining the slaughter I see

I have little care to explain to you who I am. You are more than welcome to figure out as I drop to your range. I'm sure I'll have a defensive slot available for you.

2 hours ago, Kapleo said:

So as I was saying, glocks are the way to go and an AK-47 will work in outer space regardless of what DeathAdder says.

Sig > Glock, but would a RPG gain speed in outer space or travel at a set limit?

2 hours ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

o/ MONGOLS and NG

Go get some casualties! 

I am sure the fields will be ripe with casualties. 

This is how you know it's "no holds barred" and quite possibly the end of time.  A 3-man alliance declaring war on Pacifica and IRON in one post, and following through with attacks on both!  The sheer chutzpah here is off the charts!  :P

Gipson, your other 2 mates need to hop in as well.  Holy mountain-climb, Batman.

Batman Logo Magnet

4 hours ago, Mumzilla said:

aww I am vocal and we seem to be defending ourselves quite well since lame ccc needed to call in friends. 

You know how a MD pact works, right? CCC alone would be more than capable of defeating your whole excuse of an alliance, but regardless of that we were honorbound to come fight by their side. But is not only honor that made us declare on y'all, we wanted to punch those mouths you keep running like you could back your words.

We'll see how much money your alliance still has in a week. Not more than a couple billions in total, I bet