Joint Announcement from the Order of the Black Rose and Old Guard – Part III DoW

W_A_R

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, LordDarrin said:

Considering I’m one of those people in that Doom alliance I think I know full well what’s going on. You should try reading to keep up on that. I’m pretty sure I stated that in a previous comment that “that doom person” and I have the same sentiment. You should probably catch up :)

I do not care about you or your sentiment.  And as you think I needed permission from your alliance to troll you idiots when I had been doing it all long means you have no idea what is going.  I mean reading this you do not even seem to know what you said much less me.  If you want to play with big boys you need to at least be able to follow along.  Get that that other one back.  He made a fool of himself but at least he could keep up with the conversation.  Until you can do that, I am done with you. 

39 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

DoomSquad likes crying, a whole lot, is what I have learned from this thread.  I get the sense that most of your allies are embarrassed to be seen around you in public.

I think all but the really dumb one have figured out this was not going well and went radio silent. 

16 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

DoomSquad likes crying, a whole lot, is what I have learned from this thread.  I get the sense that most of your allies are embarrassed to be seen around you in public.

One of the few people I've ever seen crying around these parts is you, when I made a joke you didn't like.

And as you think I needed permission from your alliance to troll you idiots when I had been doing it all long means you have no idea what is going. 

You call what you're doing 'trolling'? ...interesting.

On 7/21/2022 at 6:51 PM, jerdge said:

Technical issues coupled with personal issues of our forum admin. They'll be up again at some point in the future.

However they've been dead for literally years before they went down.

I noticed. I used to post there maybe once every 6 months or so since I left the GPA in 2008 (I joined the alliance in 2007 when Shay was leading the agency). 

On 7/22/2022 at 12:53 PM, HeroofTime55 said:

This is funny because I've just read through the stupid thread, and it's mostly been you guys crying about DS.

Welcome OG/OBR to the war, been waiting for a war with them included for a while, should be fun.

8 hours ago, Galtian Commune said:

Some of you guys are really mean lol

I’m still glad OBR has entered the war. Enough of the emotions and send more nukes. 

Too mean imo. They are going for emotional damage.