Joint Announcement from the Order of the Black Rose and Old Guard – Part III DoW

W_A_R

4 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

firingline in this thread is absolutely hilarious.  this boy is high on all of the drugs.  reparations!  forced color changes!  living like it's 2008, i love it.

Yeah I'll take some of whatever he's on, sounds great.

Movement from OBR and OG has my residual NOIR senses tingling. The only Doom alliance who has any place on Black team with regard to historical precedent is Dark Templar. Doom Squad/Wolves/Donkeys/Worms/[insert other animal name] have no place on Black Team, these intentions may not openly have been seen to be pursued in the present, near or distant future but the aggressive intentions toward the Old Guard Black team alliances harboured by Hershey and his fellow Friends of Doom is clear from the screenshots.

Good luck to OBR and OG ousting the pretenders from your home,

Yours Sincerely, a former comrade and founder of NOIR o/

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

So does all of Doom Squad hate Argent or just the leader? What happened? Was there some falling out? Did like Hershey and Lowsten have some kind of back channel spat? 

Oh how do you think their next little chat will go?

This all just confirms the war's true name: The 18th War of Argent Relevancy

Anyway, welcome to the war, OBR and OG. I imagine that more of you will exit peace mode over the coming years and we'll get to have more fun. No rush; it's a marathon, not a sprint.

3 hours ago, Gh0s7 said:

Lol, are we ignoring 'longest allies'? If he leaked the members chat, you'd see me and Hersh defending them every step of the way. And in the end, Hershey uktimately.makes all decisions within our alliance. We can express our opinions, but he is the one that makes any and all decisions.

It's nice to see Armen is a snake though

And me lobbying for CLAWS as well, all this was is a few of the members were mad at CLAWS but Hershey, Ghos7, and I(Govt), all advocating in favor of our allies CLAWS...:war:

3 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

So what we have learned today is Doom is pro heavy reps, driving people off of color spheres, they hate Sparta, Argent, GATO and CLAWS.  And they have the worst troll since that guy Zig something.   The phrase digging your own graves comes to mind. 

I'm amused it has ti be said, but unless it's coming from government, it should not be taken as an official position of our alliance. And most of your statements do not, in fact, originate from our government. So you have 2 points you can drive home. Feel free to hammer away at those

Edited by Gh0s7

38 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

They CLEARLY have even more logs!  

They don't need any logs there, I can definitely see that that happening between you. FL seems to be the only one of you not fully plugged into the hivemind and has a slight independent streak. I'd probably tell you to go mind your own AA's business too, instead of waltzing in and out micro-managing one of your proxies as you please.

17 minutes ago, Gh0s7 said:

I'm amused it has ti be said, but unless it's coming from government, it should not be taken as an official position of our alliance. And most of your statements do not, in fact, originate from our government. So you have 2 points you can drive home. Feel free to hammer away at those

So, these are not your official positions just the way your alliance feels.  Got it.  No need for me to hammer away, he is doing that for you.  He is making threats in your name.  If he is liar feel free to lets us know.  

8 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

So, these are not your official positions just the way your alliance feels.  Got it.  No need for me to hammer away, he is doing that for you.  He is making threats in your name.  If he is liar feel free to lets us know.  

I'm pretty sure he's already said that what he's posting are his own views and nit those of hersh, so I dont think I need to labor that point any further

5 hours ago, KingArmen said:

@Lord Hershey I think someone currently with access seen what happened with me as an opportunity to leak. Because everyone would obviously think it's me. If I were you I wouldn't trust anyone around me. Because it could be anyone of your "loyal" subjects. 

But since everyone thinks I'm leaking. I don't wanna disappoint . 

Also doing this on mobile sucks. 

Screenshot_20220622-182642_Discord.jpg

Armen, you should charge your phone, it's almost dead.

And for the record, CLAWS has sided with DS more than Kashmir.  This has always been a fun war to think about though... I'd totally sell off land and infra to lob some nukes at @firingline again.

3 hours ago, firingline said:

You said you wouldn't grant us peace. I asked why that conversation would even come up in the first place. Pretty simple stuff.

You seem to be making an awful lot of assumptions.

I understand you were raised by raccoons and don't quite comprehend the nuances of human language so I'll try to be patient with you, especially when it comes to things like context and implications.

I mention we would be warring you forever and that peace is not an option, to which you then replied that you would never give us the option of discussing peace anyway. Your comment suggests that there will come a day in which we would first come to you concerning that subject to which you would then deny us.

It is clear that you're under the impression that we are going to break and ask for peace. That is a patently absurd assumption. We all knew what we were getting into when we set out, and believe me we're in it for the long haul. If anyone is going to get tired of this war it will be you and yours.

5 hours ago, Gh0s7 said:

Lol, are we ignoring 'longest allies'? If he leaked the members chat, you'd see me and Hersh defending them every step of the way. And in the end, Hershey uktimately.makes all decisions within our alliance. We can express our opinions, but he is the one that makes any and all decisions.

It's nice to see Armen is a snake though

I’ll back this statement…mostly FL and I talking about the CLAWS treaty the rest of them seem to back having the treaty 🤷🏿‍♂️

1 hour ago, Gh0s7 said:

I'm pretty sure he's already said that what he's posting are his own views and nit those of hersh, so I dont think I need to labor that point any further

Ok so anytime he says you will be paying reps for years or other such nonsense we should just keep in mind he is talking out his backside and mock him for it.  Thanks for the clarification.  

7 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

Ok so anytime he says you will be paying reps for years or other such nonsense we should just keep in mind he is talking out his backside and mock him for it.  Thanks for the clarification.  

dude you're the very definition of alligator peen holster and hummingbird badonkadonk , running your mouth like you're some coalition vengeance parade...stfu and grow some furries AROUND YOUR PEEBLES...🤡 

1 hour ago, Jason8 said:

Armen, you should charge your phone, it's almost dead.

And for the record, CLAWS has sided with DS more than Kashmir.  This has always been a fun war to think about though... I'd totally sell off land and infra to lob some nukes at @firingline again.

If things go the way I want, we'll make it very easy for CLAWS to decide who to side with in the future.

The New Polar Order doesn't get to mock anybody - let's be very clear about that.

2 hours ago, LordDarrin said:

I’ll back this statement…mostly FL and I talking about the CLAWS treaty the rest of them seem to back having the treaty 🤷🏿‍♂️

I can math pretty good and that vote appeared to be 9 for cancelling and 3 for keeping it…Seems the rest would agree with you and firingline about cancelling CLAWS.

Would you be willing to share the final results of that poll? 

14 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

I can math pretty good and that vote appeared to be 9 for cancelling and 3 for keeping it…Seems the rest would agree with you and firingline about cancelling CLAWS.

That’s an old tally. Your spy probably gave it to you a few weeks ago.

At one point there were even more people voting to cancel. Currently it’s 10 to 5. Hersh and Spectre are voting to keep the treaty for what it’s worth. As did Stone. I voted against. If you want anyone else’s vote you’ll have to ask them.

22 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Votes change and come in all the time 🤷🏿‍♂️ Just look at Americas last election. 

1 hour ago, Stonewall14 said:

dude you're the very definition of alligator peen holster and hummingbird badonkadonk , running your mouth like you're some coalition vengeance parade...stfu and grow some furries AROUND YOUR PEEBLES...🤡 

Hey if somebody can translate this gibberish and get back to that would be great.  I do not know what county you come from but, English will help you here.