Joint Announcement from the Order of the Black Rose and Old Guard – Part III DoW

W_A_R

7 minutes ago, KingArmen said:

@Lord Hershey I think someone currently with access seen what happened with me as an opportunity to leak. Because everyone would obviously think it's me. If I were you I wouldn't trust anyone around me. Because it could be anyone of your "loyal" subjects. 

But since everyone thinks I'm leaking. I don't wanna disappoint . 

Also doing this on mobile sucks. 

Screenshot_20220622-182642_Discord.jpg

Great way to incriminate yourself.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Wow that is not a good look for an alliance defending you…almost half wanted to sever the tie.

”offers some semblance of security” - that’s all CLAWS is to you guys? A semblance of security? If it wasn’t for CLAWS, DS would have been ground into the dirt. I’d be careful biting the hand that literally feeds you. 

Lol, are we ignoring 'longest allies'? If he leaked the members chat, you'd see me and Hersh defending them every step of the way. And in the end, Hershey uktimately.makes all decisions within our alliance. We can express our opinions, but he is the one that makes any and all decisions.

It's nice to see Armen is a snake though

Just now, KingArmen said:

For all we know it was you. 

Such a childish response. Nothing other than playground antics from someone who quits Discord servers and channels when you get called out. CCC, take note.

And for the record for all here, I categorically deny this accusation. I'm sure Kerbs could provide the origin of his screenshots if he feels so inclined.

1 minute ago, Blamange said:

Such a childish response. Nothing other than playground antics from someone who quits Discord servers and channels when you get called out. CCC, take note.

And for the record for all here, I categorically deny this accusation. I'm sure Kerbs could provide the origin of his screenshots if he feels so inclined.

You seem awfully tense. Are you hiding something?

7 minutes ago, Gh0s7 said:

Lol, are we ignoring 'longest allies'? If he leaked the members chat, you'd see me and Hersh defending them every step of the way. And in the end, Hershey uktimately.makes all decisions within our alliance. We can express our opinions, but he is the one that makes any and all decisions.

I mean I guess that appeases CLAWS feelings, but that’s a bad look imo. 

12 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Wow that is not a good look for an alliance defending you…almost half wanted to sever the tie.

”offers some semblance of security” - that’s all CLAWS is to you guys? A semblance of security? If it wasn’t for CLAWS, DS would have been ground into the dirt. I’d be careful biting the hand that literally feeds you. 

You must not have been around when this was all happening. We haven’t been very secretive about the poll or its results.

I’m the one who pushed for the poll. Hersh said we could do it, but that I would need to provide pros and cons to our continued treaty with CLAWS. 

Our relationship with CLAWS will be re-evaluated after the war. The vast majority of members think the tie should be severed. I’m the most vocal proponent of that. I doubt it will happen. 

And no, we most certainly would not have been rolled even in the absence of a CLAWS treaty. Even if that were the case I would still advocate canceling. I would never suggest staying tied to someone you don’t gel with for safety. I also don’t particularly care about spheres.  You know my FA preferences. 

Just now, firingline said:

You must not have been around when this was all happening. We haven’t been very secretive about the poll or its results.

I’m the one who pushed for the poll. Hersh said we could do it, but that I would need to provide pros and cons to our continued treaty with CLAWS. 

Our relationship with CLAWS will be re-evaluated after the war. The vast majority of members think the tie should be severed. I’m the most vocal proponent of that. I doubt it will happen. 

And no, we most certainly would not have been rolled even in the absence of a CLAWS treaty. Even if that were the case I would still advocate canceling. I would never suggest staying tied to someone you don’t gel with for safety. I also don’t particularly care about spheres.  You know my FA preferences. 

Honestly, ugh I hate to admit it, but respect. 

1 minute ago, firingline said:

Good luck with your future FA plans then.

We wish you the best and hope OBR and OG continue the fun for some time to come!

12 minutes ago, Gh0s7 said:

Of course, you’re both long time allies and friends with WC and birds of a feather.

Just now, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Good luck with your future FA plans then.

We wish you the best and hope OBR and OG continue the fun for some time to come!

I don’t play any role in DS FA besides complaining and suggesting. Hersh drives our FA and it’s why you still see a treaty with CLAWS.

Hersh has been kind enough to take my suggestions into consideration and throw me a bone with things like allowing this poll (I did have to request in twice months apart and push quite hard for it.) 

Just now, firingline said:

I don’t play any role in DS FA besides complaining and suggesting. Hersh drives our FA and it’s why you still see a treaty with CLAWS.

Hersh has been kind enough to take my suggestions into consideration and throw me a bone with things like allowing this poll (I did have to request in twice months apart and push quite hard for it.) 

As Lyanna said, respect. 

1 hour ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

So does all of Doom Squad hate Argent or just the leader? What happened? Was there some falling out? Did like Hershey and Lowsten have some kind of back channel spat? 

Oh how do you think their next little chat will go?

No idea, I'm neither Hershey or Lowston.

1 hour ago, lilweirdward said:

Hahahaha. What are you, the feds? How dare people leak private information that shows you were deliberately lying to the rest of the public. Why can't we all just have a bit of decorum?

Nope, I'm not from the United States of America. And I quite agree on the level of decorum.

1 hour ago, kerschbs said:

CLAWS declared war on my alliance using shared logs from private conversations that they got from Hitchcock. They then turned around and protected him and the alliance he’s in. Spare me. 

And before any tries to use the argument they didn’t share them on the owf, they shared them to a dozen or so alliances. I do not see a difference. 

Just thought I should clarify, it's not you I'm referring to. You do have the screenshots, its more about who you got them from. My disdain more goes to those in question.

1 hour ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Aren't you the guy who also whined about the public posting of gather intel spy reports?

Well at least I can say I'm consistent.

1 hour ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

So does all of Doom Squad hate Argent or just the leader? What happened? Was there some falling out? Did like Hershey and Lowsten have some kind of back channel spat? 

Oh how do you think their next little chat will go?

For context, it is regarding Pink proposals where Argent was advocating for proposals that favor inactives and not for actives. In this case, it was referring to a proposal that had furs (+3 happiness) and lumber (-4 happiness). Many on DBDC/DS/CLAWS (those on Pink) often temp and that involves dropping lumber for collecting resources. Whereas Argent has members that do not regularly practice use of temping trades to boost collects.

We wanted to pass that proposal but Argent did not want to and instead compromised a rotation which was “reject this proposal” and next same proposal that pops up, “we’ll collectively pass it” and back and forth. Argent was looking out for its members making sure they’re not getting the raw deal every time with this proposal if it’s passed every time.

54 minutes ago, KingArmen said:

@Lord Hershey I think someone currently with access seen what happened with me as an opportunity to leak. Because everyone would obviously think it's me. If I were you I wouldn't trust anyone around me. Because it could be anyone of your "loyal" subjects. 

But since everyone thinks I'm leaking. I don't wanna disappoint . 

Also doing this on mobile sucks. 

Screenshot_20220622-182642_Discord.jpg

Well that's spicy 

So what we have learned today is Doom is pro heavy reps, driving people off of color spheres, they hate Sparta, Argent, GATO and CLAWS.  And they have the worst troll since that guy Zig something.   The phrase digging your own graves comes to mind. 

10 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

So what we have learned today is Doom is pro heavy reps, driving people off of color spheres, they hate Sparta, Argent, GATO and CLAWS.  And they have the worst troll since that guy Zig something.   The phrase digging your own graves comes to mind. 

I mean...  they were DoomHouse...

They've been this way since UJP

20 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

If you learned ANYTHING in this thread, then you’re so out of touch that your opinion is irrelevant. 

8 minutes ago, firingline said:

If you learned ANYTHING in this thread, then you’re so out of touch that your opinion is irrelevant. 

I value TBB's opinion far more than yours.

Although will echo what the others have said in regards to cancelling on CLAWS. I can respect that stance. Unfortunately since you intend to wait until the end of the war to reevaluate your treaties I regret that I must inform you that you will be stuck with them regardless of whether you want them or not. You see, this war will not be ending. The League will never be granting you peace.

7 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I value TBB's opinion far more than yours.

Although will echo what the others have said in regards to cancelling on CLAWS. I can respect that stance. Unfortunately since you intend to wait until the end of the war to reevaluate your treaties I regret that I must inform you that you will be stuck with them regardless of whether you want them or not. You see, this war will not be ending. The League will never be granting you peace.

Who said we'd ever give you the option of discussing peace?

4 minutes ago, firingline said:

Who said we'd ever give you the option of discussing peace?

Did you just pull the "you can't fire me, I quit" line? Pathetic. Do you think your sorry threat of permanent war has any weight after we have already made it clear that is our intention for you? Take your squawking somewhere else.

1 minute ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Did you just pull the "you can't fire me, I quit" line? Pathetic. Do you think your sorry threat of permanent war has any weight after we have already made it clear that is our intention for you? Take your squawking somewhere else.

You said you wouldn't grant us peace. I asked why that conversation would even come up in the first place. Pretty simple stuff.

You seem to be making an awful lot of assumptions.

29 minutes ago, firingline said:

So you are saying anyone who does not know you are the worst troll since Zig what his name, is out of touch?  Could be true but, why would anybody know anything about you?  What do you do other than come here and make your alliance look like a collection of idiots? 

Just now, The Big Bad said:

So you are saying anyone who does not know you are the worst troll since Zig what his name, is out of touch?  Could be true but, why would anybody know anything about you?  What do you do other than come here and make your alliance look like a collection of idiots? 

You're trying way too hard.