Joint Announcement from the Order of the Black Rose and Old Guard – Part III DoW

W_A_R

3 minutes ago, Blamange said:

Looking past the content, as delectable and enjoyable as it may be for those witnessing, deliberate publication and sharing of what is private conversation is surely deplorable in itself.

Whatever you all make of the logs (goes without saying based on the responses), and yes thanks to Kerbs they are there for all to see (that's not lost on me), this is a damning indictment of the individual sharing those logs outside of Doom.

@KingArmen, got anything to add?

So does all of Doom Squad hate Argent or just the leader? What happened? Was there some falling out? Did like Hershey and Lowsten have some kind of back channel spat? 

Oh how do you think their next little chat will go?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, firingline said:

None of this is secret information.

You are really, really bad at this.  That your Alliance leaders haven't intervened and asked you to retire to your bedroom while the adults talk is an indictment on their leadership as well.

Edited by W_A_R
spelling for the win

28 minutes ago, W_A_R said:

Interesting.  Pleased that OBR and OG have taken action at the time that we have. Clearly ill intent was intended and it was just a matter of timing.

Wait— Had you not seen those logs or heard the accusations before just now?

Interesting. Good friends you have there 

5 minutes ago, Blamange said:

Looking past the content, as delectable and enjoyable as it may be for those witnessing, deliberate publication and sharing of what is private conversation is surely deplorable in itself.

Hahahaha. What are you, the feds? How dare people leak private information that shows you were deliberately lying to the rest of the public. Why can't we all just have a bit of decorum?

1 minute ago, lilweirdward said:

Hahahaha. What are you, the feds? How dare people leak private information that shows you were deliberately lying to the rest of the public. Why can't we all just have a bit of decorum?

You've been around long enough to know that spying is treated harshly. Don't act dumb. It's not a good look.

7 minutes ago, Blamange said:

Whatever you all make of the logs (goes without saying based on the responses), and yes thanks to Kerbs they are there for all to see (that's not lost on me), this is a damning indictment of the individual sharing those logs outside of Doom.

CLAWS declared war on my alliance using shared logs from private conversations that they got from Hitchcock. They then turned around and protected him and the alliance he’s in. Spare me. 

And before any tries to use the argument they didn’t share them on the owf, they shared them to a dozen or so alliances. I do not see a difference. 

10 minutes ago, Blamange said:

Aren't you the guy who also whined about the public posting of gather intel spy reports?

1 minute ago, Galtian Commune said:

Wait— Had you not seen those logs or heard the accusations before just now?

Interesting. Good friends you have there 

OBR has no formal ties with any other Alliances (with the exception of the Old Codgers Coalition).  We do have some old friendships.  I fully understand why that sort of information would be kept close to the chest until the time is right. We were aware that moves were being made in black; simply not to what extent.  

1 minute ago, firingline said:

You've been around long enough to know that spying is treated harshly. Don't act dumb. It's not a good look.

I await CLAWS dropping their protection of Hitchcock then. However I’m not going to hold my breath 😉

Pot meet kettle. 

Just now, firingline said:

I never act.

We know. You are all talk and then follow the whims of your handlers. So at least you are honest with yourself in acknowledging you never “act.” 

In context, I prefer to call the person(s) who leaked the intel "whistleblowers," and they should be commended for doing the right thing. But yes, whistleblowers are generally not treated very well by the entity that they report, you are correct.

The logs from February and March were a plan to raise some hell. However, lots changed and Sparta ended up being friendly instead of hostile. It's cute to pick and choose.

The argent doom tensions were well known by everyone involved, so those are just kinda lulzy.

Next I expect logs where FL and Lord Darrin complain about claws and doom wolves. Egad.

Or maybe logs about Nipsy Tussle or talking about hitting Polar allies? Who know?!

Edited by Tevron
missed an R

1 minute ago, Tevron said:

The logs from February and March were a plan to raise some hell. However, lots changed and Sparta ended up being friendly instead of hostile. It's cute to pick and choose.

The argent doom tensions were well known by everyone involved, so those are just kinda lulzy.

Next I expect logs where FL and Lord Darin complain about claws and doom wolves. Egad.

Or maybe logs about Nipsy Tussle or talking about hitting Polar allies? Who know?!

Nipsy Tussle is open for anyone that want's access to disappointment in CN, which is why everyone was invited to it lol.

3 minutes ago, Tevron said:

Next I expect logs where FL and Lord Darin complain about claws and doom wolves. Egad.

I was thinking the poll on CLAWS might come next tbh.

But yeah this is pretty much the best summary. A month after joining black we had complete control of the senate. If anything was going to happen, it would have happened a long time ago. But that's not the direction things went, and until now there were no issues coexisting with both parties on black. There's still no issue with Sparta to be honest - I was most pleasantly surprised with our interactions the first couple weeks.

OBR on the other hand came in on the bandwagon declaring black 'their lawn'.

7 minutes ago, Tevron said:

Thank you for admitting you wanted to raise hell with OBR and Sparta and confirming the move to black was done with ill intent.

Arguing that Doom moved to black with peaceful intentions is a farce and we all know it but it’s nice to have CLAWS gov confirm it. 

2 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Thank you for admitting you wanted to raise hell with OBR and Sparta and confirming the move to black was done with ill intent.

Arguing that Doom moved to black with peaceful intentions is a farce and we all know it but it’s nice to have CLAWS gov confirm it. 

Exactly. They just blatantly failed to achieve the response they were attempting to provoke.

3 minutes ago, dev0win said:

Nipsy Tussle is open for anyone that want's access to disappointment in CN, which is why everyone was invited to it lol.

Open for everyone, accepted by a small few. Now instead we just get another losing war for the Gratasphere.

2 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

I'm sorry, aren't we the boring ones who don't do anything to stir the pot? Choose one narrative and stick to it.

1 minute ago, Tevron said:

Open for everyone, accepted by a small few. Now instead we just get another losing war for the Gratasphere.

I'm sorry, aren't we the boring ones who don't do anything to stir the pot? Choose one narrative and stick to it.

Touché, a poor attempt at drama is still an attempt. You should be very proud. 

@Lord Hershey I think someone currently with access seen what happened with me as an opportunity to leak. Because everyone would obviously think it's me. If I were you I wouldn't trust anyone around me. Because it could be anyone of your "loyal" subjects. 

But since everyone thinks I'm leaking. I don't wanna disappoint . 

Also doing this on mobile sucks. 

Screenshot_20220622-182642_Discord.jpg

1 minute ago, KingArmen said:

@Lord Hershey I think someone currently with access seen what happened with me as an opportunity to leak. Because everyone would obviously think it's me. If I were you I wouldn't trust anyone around me. Because it could be anyone of your "loyal" subjects. 

But since everyone thinks I'm leaking. I don't wanna disappoint . 

Also doing this on mobile sucks. 

Screenshot_20220622-182642_Discord.jpg

Wow that is not a good look for an alliance defending you…almost half wanted to sever the tie.

”offers some semblance of security” - that’s all CLAWS is to you guys? A semblance of security? If it wasn’t for CLAWS, DS would have been ground into the dirt. I’d be careful biting the hand that literally feeds you.