Joint Announcement from the Order of the Black Rose and Old Guard – Part III DoW

W_A_R

1 minute ago, Galtian Commune said:

Hm I was not part of that convo. Looks like in a public area too. And February? All adding up to a top secret plan, for sure. 

Oh wait, there’s more. Screenshot_20220319-144006_Discord.jpg

Just because you didn’t move forward with it it’s a farce to pretend CLAWS/DOOM moved to black without motive or “ill intent.” 

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, firingline said:

How is OBR being forced off black not the logical outcome?

Because literally nobody is phased by these sorts of threats anymore, and people will just fight forever if you try to impose these demands as a condition to peace.  Nobody cares.  If you had power in like 2008 this might have meant something. But it is neither 2008, nor do you have power.  What you are, is a clown.

3 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Because literally nobody is phased by these sorts of threats anymore, and people will just fight forever if you try to impose these demands as a condition to peace.  Nobody cares.  If you had power in like 2008 this might have meant something. But it is neither 2008, nor do you have power.  What you are, is a clown.

Then they can stay in peace mode, with no tech deals, forever. I don't care.

We came to black in peace. They attacked us to force us off black. You don't think we're going to defend ourselves?

Just because you didn’t move forward

"Just because you did nothing, the guy who is no longer around might have wanted to do something a year ago..."

👀👀 Interesting 

One of the tamest, least-interesting logs released by NG this war. What's weird is that people NG dump logs on come running back to them.

Edited by firingline

3 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Oh wait, there’s more. Screenshot_20220319-144006_Discord.jpg

Just because you didn’t move forward with it it’s a farce to pretend CLAWS/DOOM moved to black without motive or “ill intent.” 

I patiently wait for the next installment of these screenshots. 🤣

Interesting.  Pleased that OBR and OG have taken action at the time that we have. Clearly ill intent was intended and it was just a matter of timing.

The benefit for OBR is that under other circumstances you may have attacked and OBR may not have had support.  But now, with your hands full, well it has got to hurt just a little bit.

2 minutes ago, W_A_R said:

Interesting.  Pleased that OBR and OG have taken action at the time that we have. Clearly ill intent was intended and it was just a matter of timing.

The benefit for OBR is that under other circumstances you may have attacked and OBR may not have had support.  But now, with your hands full, well it has got to hurt just a little bit.

Yeah - we did nothing for more than half a year but peacefully coexist with you, but certainly at any point we were going to do something.

It's going to be a self-fulfilling prophecy, W_A_R. You'll be leaving black, and you have only yourselves to blame. We will let you keep your flag and your name if you choose, but you'll be on another color.

Edited by firingline

4 minutes ago, firingline said:

Then they can stay in peace mode, with no tech deals, forever. I don't care.

We came to black in peace. They attacked us to force us off black. You don't think we're going to defend ourselves?

"Just because you did nothing, the guy who is no longer around might have wanted to do something a year ago..."

One of the tamest, least-interesting logs released by NG this war. What's weird is that people NG dump logs on come running back to them.

Dude, read the logs, they explicitly show that Doom was not planning to play nice. And do you know how slow CN moves these days? You're allied to CLAWS so I know you do. 5 months of waiting for an opening is nothing anymore.

Just take the L and move on.

1 minute ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

I patiently wait for the next installment of these screenshots. 🤣

DS-move-to-Black.png

This one wasn't from Armen. Doom: More leaks than the titanic.

And oh poor innocent Doom. Declaring on the server, forcing alliances off spheres, and DA backing it all. o/

@firingline don't pretend you didn't also see this convo... 

Just now, lilweirdward said:

Dude, read the logs, they explicitly show that Doom was not planning to play nice. And do you know how slow CN moves these days? You're allied to CLAWS so I know you do. 5 months of waiting for an opening is nothing anymore.

Just take the L and move on.

An opening for what?

We could have declared war on OBR at any time. We control the entirety of the senate. We've had an 'opening' for half a year. We weren't interested in doing anything to force OBR or Sparta off the color.

Even Kersch agreed we never ended up doing anything, so....

1 minute ago, dev0win said:

DS-move-to-Black.png

This one wasn't from Armen. Doom: More leaks than the titanic.

And oh poor innocent Doom. Declaring on the server, forcing alliances off spheres, and DA backing it all. o/

@firingline don't pretend you didn't also see this convo... 

Installment three was just as good as the other two. One might wonder what else lies in wait….

2 minutes ago, firingline said:

An opening for what?

We could have declared war on OBR at any time. We control the entirety of the senate. We've had an 'opening' for half a year. We weren't interested in doing anything to force OBR or Sparta off the color.

Even Kersch agreed we never ended up doing anything, so....

Please don't make me explain to you why CLAWS would wait as long as possible before they try to roll OBR without anyone being there to protect them. Jeez dude, this is getting sad.

Ah yes the anti-Doom train finally gets rolling, supposedly due to a threat in the past that has somehow materialized into a real and present danger right now. 

I for one welcome OBR and OG’s entry. I’ve always felt that Durla and i have unfinished business. We never should have stopped at 10k. 

9 minutes ago, firingline said:

Yeah - we did nothing for more than half a year but peacefully coexist for you, but certainly at any point we were going to do something.

It's going to be a self-fulfilling prophecy, W_A_R. You'll be leaving black, and you have only yourselves to blame. We will let you keep your flag and your name if you choose, but you'll be on another color.

You do know how long I have been active in this world, FL?  The nature of rulers and alliances that I have encountered?

But on occasion there is always one who is so self-deluded, self-absorbed, so completely unable to see the facts.  A zealot, a radical, indoctriated.  

There are people able to help people like you who are so afflicted. They will help clear your mind, free you from the bondage of your delusions and misguided beliefs.  Call me, I can put you in contact with a terrific apothacary as well.

Edited by W_A_R

2 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

What is it about Argent that you don't like? Is it the leader? Ohhh does he know you don't like him? Or is this how he finds out? Serve the tea! What do you think about GATO?

Please dump my logs about:

-CLAWS

-GATO

-Kashmir

2 minutes ago, firingline said:

Please dump my logs about:

-CLAWS

-GATO

-Kashmir

We know how you feel. We want to know how your leader feels about his coalition partners and friends. 

1 minute ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

We know how you feel. We want to know how your leader feels about his coalition partners and friends. 

If the Black Rose had discovered maize, I'd be eating popcorn right about now.

Looking past the content, as delectable and enjoyable as it may be for those witnessing, deliberate publication and sharing of what is private conversation is surely deplorable in itself.

Whatever you all make of the logs (goes without saying based on the responses), and yes thanks to Kerbs they are there for all to see (that's not lost on me), this is a damning indictment of the individual sharing those logs outside of Doom.

@KingArmen, got anything to add?