Joint Announcement from the Order of the Black Rose and Old Guard – Part III DoW

W_A_R

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, King Aeneas said:

That banner is awesome, welcome to the fray! 

OOC: Thank you. All credit to @Lyanna.  This digitally deficient individual asked a favour from a fellow Palomino Blackwing aficionado.

17 minutes ago, W_A_R said:

OOC: Thank you. All credit to @Lyanna.  This digitally deficient individual asked a favour from a fellow Palomino Blackwing aficionado.

You supply the Blackwing pics my friend and I will happily make you OWF graphics haha ❤️

34 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

Cool, you guys were on list☠️apparently OG forgot to join your two man blitz of DS///:war:

32 minutes ago, Jason8 said:

This should be a good blitz.

unknown.png

Godspeed on the battlefield, Optimum!

DS/DW have like what 2 nations over 100k now? Geese oh peets. 200k ANS alliance over here. Come up with some less obvious trolls.

25 minutes ago, dev0win said:

DS/DW have like what 2 nations over 100k now? Geese oh peets. 200k ANS alliance over here. Come up with some less obvious trolls.

Actually 6 but whose counting?

8 minutes ago, Stewie said:

A Old Guard / OBR declaration?

That was unexpected...

All we need now is @jerdgewaking up GPA and militarising for the return of Allarchon to be complete.  

Jerdge is too boomer to even make Discord work. I've tried. I fear the task of militarization is beyond him.

9 minutes ago, Stewie said:

A Old Guard / OBR declaration?

That was unexpected...

All we need now is @jerdgewaking up GPA and militarising for the return of Allarchon to be complete.  

This really would signal the end of the world. 

Love this DoW for creativity, music, and fun. 5 stars all around.

1 hour ago, dev0win said:

OG legit has 1 guy out of PM and OBR has 9 out of 26 nations out of PM. And If it was just upper tier nations outside of PM there'd be a valid argument that a strategy might be employed, but it rings true for every tier in OBR.

The ferocious blitz is nit in the least bit Intimidating. If this is all they have ti show fir the effort they probably should've just stayed uninvolved. I'm not impressed my the measure of their resolve.

Edited by Gh0s7

Nice DoW.  I do not recall OBR going to war before, maybe once?  And you know you have done a great job when your targets are at the same time claiming you are bandwagoning, that you will have to pay heavy reps (like anyone will be here after this) and attacking you for using peace mode.  So at the same time you are being accused of joining in on curb stop, losing and being forced to pay reps and not fighting at all.  I guess the Doom guys are having a hard time.  Breaks my heart.  

7 hours ago, W_A_R said:

As for the Black Rose, we like to think of the Black sphere as our home. It is in our name.  Needless to say, we are very, very, very disappointed with some of you.  We repeatedly asked you to “keep off our lawn” and you chose to reply with obscenities and a raised finger.  Eventually there would be consequences.

If it bothers you that much, The Order of the White Rose would be a great name for your alliance.  I am sure the other white team alliances would welcome you.

15 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

If it bothers you that much, The Order of the White Rose would be a great name for your alliance.  I am sure the other white team alliances would welcome you.

Order of the White Rose was one of their child Alliances

5 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

Nice DoW.  I do not recall OBR going to war before, maybe once?  And you know you have done a great job when your targets are at the same time claiming you are bandwagoning, that you will have to pay heavy reps (like anyone will be here after this) and attacking you for using peace mode.  So at the same time you are being accused of joining in on curb stop, losing and being forced to pay reps and not fighting at all.  I guess the Doom guys are having a hard time.  Breaks my heart.  

Nice to see you, TBB and thank you. 

I believe that OBR and OG can still bring a little gravitas to the world, even when other may consider us anachronistic reflections of the past.

And given I consider you one of, if not the most astute observers of the political play in Digiterra, you have summed up the response accurately.  There is pain behind those snarls.

O no!!!! NOT ROSE! O and one guy from Old Guard! 

Where do I sign for Peace, its just too much hahahahahhahahahahahahaha

What's next World Task Force hahahahaha

But congrats for doing something Rose, and the one guy from OG hahaha..

Al

2 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

O no!!!! NOT ROSE! O and one guy from Old Guard! 

Where do I sign for Peace, its just too much hahahahahhahahahahahahaha

What's next World Task Force hahahahaha

But congrats for doing something Rose, and the one guy from OG hahaha..

Al

That is the quality response I expect from you, Al. 

Full of intelligence, charm, wit and bonhomie.  

You should be mindful that inspiring a bunch of geriatrics to get out of our chairs to go out and do something sociable is an exceptionally challenging task.

You should consider it an honour that we are even bothering to do so for the likes of you.