Joint Announcement from the Order of the Black Rose and Old Guard – Part III DoW

W_A_R

2 hours ago, LordDarrin said:

You do anyway so what’s the difference?

The difference is this time I have the approval of the persons alliance to mock him after throwing him under the bus.  

Edited by The Big Bad

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, firingline said:

That’s an old tally. Your spy probably gave it to you a few weeks ago.

At one point there were even more people voting to cancel. Currently it’s 10 to 5. Hersh and Spectre are voting to keep the treaty for what it’s worth. As did Stone. I voted against. If you want anyone else’s vote you’ll have to ask them.

Your spy…come on you can tell ‘em FL 😉

2 hours ago, firingline said:

If things go the way I want, we'll make it very easy for CLAWS to decide who to side with in the future.

The New Polar Order doesn't get to mock anybody - let's be very clear about that.

Your alliance says its ok to mock you because you are full of it.  So that is the only that is clear around here.

26 minutes ago, Van Hoo X said:

I like this thread. Feels very old school. Keep going.

I could smell the blood in the water and had to come have some fun.  This DoW seems to have broke them and all those tears are something I have not got enjoy for a long time.

11 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

The difference is this time I have the approval of the persons alliance to mock him after throwing him under the bus.  

There is clearly no concept of damage control here.  Nor the ability to keep messaging on point.

In the day this type of stupidity demonstrated by FL would have had significant internal Alliance consequence.

It hints at some fundamental failings

22 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

Your alliance says its ok to mock you because you are full of it.  So that is the only that is clear around here.

It's okay, he's free to do the same to you, given he's not a government member. So let the mutual trolling continue

Edited by Gh0s7

14 minutes ago, Gh0s7 said:

It's okay, he's free to do the same to you, given he's not a government member. So let the mutual trolling continue

I am using that minnow as bait to draw some actual Sharks.  You have any of those left?

1 hour ago, The Big Bad said:

Hey if somebody can translate this gibberish and get back to that would be great.  I do not know what county you come from but, English will help you here. 

no hablas pendejos 🤡 Doom on you...☠️

11 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

OBR,

Welcome to the fight. Definitely delivering on the quality declaration. This is a moment in history I will remember for years to come, always wanted to fight beside y'all. 

Sincerely, 

Joseph M. Black 

Thank you, @Joseph Black.  I look forward to riding into battle at some point.

My destrier, Daffodil the Flatulent has been brought back from pasture and is in dire need of an equine cardio program. She is under the care of the stable halfwit I mentioned earlier.  A good natured lad, excellent with horses and works hard at his tasks.  His mother, brought him to the Black Keep and thus away from the attention of some village bullies. 

In all my years you would think that the number of bullies would decrease, but alas there is no evidence of this.  I suspect the reverse is true; there are some that encourage this sort of behaviour, celebrate it, laugh at the harm it causes. The nastiness seems to have intensified, creating an environment where any kindness is considered weakness; any divergent or intelligent thought, an aberration. Hence where we are today.

While my tongue is as keen as it ever was, sadly this is not so for my weapons.  My last battle was trying to fit into my armour.  A trip to the smithy should assist. 

Some say that going back into battle is like riding a horse.  You don't forget.

I am not so sure, as I need to regain some battle-hardness, and avoid the saddle-soreness.

During a short stint with CON, joining up with my old GOLD comrade Machiabelly, we went to war against \m/. My opponent was Warrior Concept, no slouch at battle. Youthful and hotheaded, but a good heart, I remember him from the Silent01 Affair. He was tough, but I feel I acquitted myself well enough.  

Hopefully I will do so again with the Old Codgers Coalition.

Edited by W_A_R
Let me not forget CrinkledStraw was at CON during that time.

Machiabelly and Warrior Concept, wow, these are names I had forgotten, @W_A_R. Thanks for sharing your memories.

Next time I'll be involved in a battle I'll make sure to mention my first real brawl, with Matt Miller... He had twice my tech and then times my ability, the only reason he didn't wipe the floor with poor me was that he had to handle multiple engagements at once. Great fellow and gracious he was with me, kindness indeed is precious and should not be underestimated.

9 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

If you have to wait for permission to troll then you are a terrible troll…That is the only thing clear here. Figure it out.

4 hours ago, LordDarrin said:

If you have to wait for permission to troll then you are a terrible troll…That is the only thing clear here. Figure it out.

With all due respect, TBB could have written a couple dozen books on the subject of CN trolling well before the most of us had heard of CN at all.

He's not above criticism, but you probably have to choose another subject entirely.

2 hours ago, Lord of Coke and Hot Dogs said:

Talking about memories, what happened to the GPA forums? I used to love that place. And now... gone! What happened?

Technical issues coupled with personal issues of our forum admin. They'll be up again at some point in the future.

However they've been dead for literally years before they went down.

8 minutes ago, jerdge said:

With all due respect, TBB could have written a couple dozen books on the subject of CN trolling well before the most of us had heard of CN at all.

He's not above criticism, but you probably have to choose another subject entirely.

Technical issues coupled with personal issues of our forum admin. They'll be up again at some point in the future.

However they've been dead for literally years before they went down.

CN trolling makes him a master of trolling? Sorry not going to buy that. I troll on a day to day basis outside of CN. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to troll. 

5 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

CN trolling makes him a master of trolling? Sorry not going to buy that. I troll on a day to day basis outside of CN. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to troll. 

Most rocket scientists I know work with squaddies or ex jet Jocks.

Definitely helps for that A* troll factor

10 hours ago, LordDarrin said:

You are not keeping up at all here, are you?  You might try reading the entire thing.  Or having someone read it to you so you can keep up with things.  To keep it simple for you, the Doom alliance that other guy is in agreed that nothing he said was true, that he has no power and should be treated as such.  Maybe get somebody to read that to you and break it down to one syllable words.  Then try ask them what is going on so you can avoid looking confused.  

1 hour ago, The Big Bad said:

You are not keeping up at all here, are you?  You might try reading the entire thing.  Or having someone read it to you so you can keep up with things.  To keep it simple for you, the Doom alliance that other guy is in agreed that nothing he said was true, that he has no power and should be treated as such.  Maybe get somebody to read that to you and break it down to one syllable words.  Then try ask them what is going on so you can avoid looking confused.  

Considering I’m one of those people in that Doom alliance I think I know full well what’s going on. You should try reading to keep up on that. I’m pretty sure I stated that in a previous comment that “that doom person” and I have the same sentiment. You should probably catch up :)