The Terrible "Terrible Peace War" War

Jazzy95

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/19/2022 at 2:52 PM, Smitty256 said:

Maelstrom, the fact of the matter is that if anyone in the RFD Coalition cared what you or the Hegemony thought, we wouldn't be in this situation. You take this game WAYY too seriously. You take yourselves WAYY too seriously. My post was designed to prove a point. My point being that while CLAWS' leaders are on the forums congratulating themselves and boasting about how they have the #3 spot in the rankings, all the while their members are getting curb stomped, in the middle of a global war where rankings and statistics change daily. I singled him out because he is the perfect example of not knowing the what f*ck they are doing despite playing CN since 2007. You would think that someone who has played for 15 years would know how to actually play the game, but apparently not. I understand that Jazzy was trying to troll us and specifically Canik with this post. It wasn't funny though. 

This all goes to show how terrible CLAWS truly is. Their leadership is inept. They are all bark and no bite. They want us to fear them because of how big they are and how many political connections they have. During the 2 years of peace time that FTW had before this war, we absolutely trounced CLAWS in all of the rankings. We had 200k more tech than them at one point. Let's not forget how terrible WC really is. After all she did disband an alliance that was about to be dogpiled just to avoid being dogpiled. 

CLAWS goes to great length to try and show people how amazing they are but when it really matters, they show just how inept they are. These are the same people that would encourage their members to leave and join Doom so that they could raid alliances and then leave and rejoin CLAWS afterwards all the while saying "he he he he, we aren't Doom." Yet, when Doom gets attacked by actual opponents then they go all in and say "We have been part of Doom since the beginning". So which is it? Are they Doom or aren't they? 

CLAWS is a shell of an alliance. They are put on a big show and then when it actually matters, they fall flat on their face. 

CN is meant to be played how the players wants to play it. While I acknowledge that there are unwritten rules on gameplay, this game doesn't have any real rules besides the terms of service. 

Stop taking yourselves so f*cking seriously and just enjoy this global war that we have created. Casualties are the only thing that matters. Whomever has the most casualties by the time admin turns the lights off, wins the game. 

tl;dr: CLAWS sucks, casualties for the win!

You take this game WAYY too seriously.

- 464 words mostly about claws not trying hard enough -

This post rules, and I don't mean that sarcastically. Raw as hell brah.