The Terrible "Terrible Peace War" War

Jazzy95

7 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

Maelstrom, the fact of the matter is that if anyone in the RFD Coalition cared what you or the Hegemony thought, we wouldn't be in this situation. You take this game WAYY too seriously. You take yourselves WAYY too seriously. My post was designed to prove a point. My point being that while CLAWS' leaders are on the forums congratulating themselves and boasting about how they have the #3 spot in the rankings, all the while their members are getting curb stomped, in the middle of a global war where rankings and statistics change daily. I singled him out because he is the perfect example of not knowing the what f*ck they are doing despite playing CN since 2007. You would think that someone who has played for 15 years would know how to actually play the game, but apparently not. I understand that Jazzy was trying to troll us and specifically Canik with this post. It wasn't funny though. 

This all goes to show how terrible CLAWS truly is. Their leadership is inept. They are all bark and no bite. They want us to fear them because of how big they are and how many political connections they have. During the 2 years of peace time that FTW had before this war, we absolutely trounced CLAWS in all of the rankings. We had 200k more tech than them at one point. Let's not forget how terrible WC really is. After all she did disband an alliance that was about to be dogpiled just to avoid being dogpiled. 

CLAWS goes to great length to try and show people how amazing they are but when it really matters, they show just how inept they are. These are the same people that would encourage their members to leave and join Doom so that they could raid alliances and then leave and rejoin CLAWS afterwards all the while saying "he he he he, we aren't Doom." Yet, when Doom gets attacked by actual opponents then they go all in and say "We have been part of Doom since the beginning". So which is it? Are they Doom or aren't they? 

CLAWS is a shell of an alliance. They are put on a big show and then when it actually matters, they fall flat on their face. 

CN is meant to be played how the players wants to play it. While I acknowledge that there are unwritten rules on gameplay, this game doesn't have any real rules besides the terms of service. 

Stop taking yourselves so f*cking seriously and just enjoy this global war that we have created. Casualties are the only thing that matters. Whomever has the most casualties by the time admin turns the lights off, wins the game. 

It's hard to enjoy a war.. or take your comments on what constitutes a good or bad alliance seriously, when just about everyone is cuddling white doves amidst a global conflict...

6gz5rDK.png

Tell me, what is the difference between being disbanded.. and being non-participatory in conflict when it comes to this world? FTW is just as hollow as the peer it rakes.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Maelstrom Vortex said:

It's hard to enjoy a war.. or take your comments on what constitutes a good or bad alliance seriously, when just about everyone is cuddling white doves...

6gz5rDK.png

Tell me, what is the difference between being disbanded.. and being non-participatory in conflict when it comes to this world? FTW is just as hollow as the peer it rakes.

1 nuke from Jerel can wipe out 17,000 infrastructure. So yeah, we aren't going to allow him to have free reign over our top tiers. Get over yourselves.

5 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

1 nuke from Jerel can wipe out 17,000 infrastructure. So yeah, we aren't going to allow him to have free reign over our top tiers. Get over yourselves.

Then stop whining about people who take different methods to achieve the same effect. You hide from the light of the sun and you fear your pixels being burned just as much as they do.

Captain Obvious your cape his showing.
Lord Hypocrite, your pot is as black as your kettle.

You aren't allowed to complain about stat preservation via Method One, while still participating in stat preservation via Method Two.

11 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

Maelstrom, the fact of the matter is that if anyone in the RFD Coalition cared what you or the Hegemony thought, we wouldn't be in this situation. You take this game WAYY too seriously. You take yourselves WAYY too seriously. My post was designed to prove a point. My point being that while CLAWS' leaders are on the forums congratulating themselves and boasting about how they have the #3 spot in the rankings, all the while their members are getting curb stomped, in the middle of a global war where rankings and statistics change daily. I singled him out because he is the perfect example of not knowing the what f*ck they are doing despite playing CN since 2007. You would think that someone who has played for 15 years would know how to actually play the game, but apparently not. I understand that Jazzy was trying to troll us and specifically Canik with this post. It wasn't funny though. 

This all goes to show how terrible CLAWS truly is. Their leadership is inept. They are all bark and no bite. They want us to fear them because of how big they are and how many political connections they have. During the 2 years of peace time that FTW had before this war, we absolutely trounced CLAWS in all of the rankings. We had 200k more tech than them at one point. Let's not forget how terrible WC really is. After all she did disband an alliance that was about to be dogpiled just to avoid being dogpiled. 

CLAWS goes to great length to try and show people how amazing they are but when it really matters, they show just how inept they are. These are the same people that would encourage their members to leave and join Doom so that they could raid alliances and then leave and rejoin CLAWS afterwards all the while saying "he he he he, we aren't Doom." Yet, when Doom gets attacked by actual opponents then they go all in and say "We have been part of Doom since the beginning". So which is it? Are they Doom or aren't they? 

CLAWS is a shell of an alliance. They are put on a big show and then when it actually matters, they fall flat on their face. 

CN is meant to be played how the players wants to play it. While I acknowledge that there are unwritten rules on gameplay, this game doesn't have any real rules besides the terms of service. 

Stop taking yourselves so f*cking seriously and just enjoy this global war that we have created. Casualties are the only thing that matters. Whomever has the most casualties by the time admin turns the lights off, wins the game. 

Can I get the tl;dr? Lol

Casualties for the win!

2 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Then stop whining about people who take different methods to achieve the same effect. You hide from the light of the sun and you fear your pixels being burned just as much as they do.

Captain Obvious your cape his showing.
Lord Hypocrite, your pot is as black as your kettle.

At least I am actually fighting. You haven't declared a single war, despite being at war with 7 different alliances. 

5 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

At least I am actually fighting. You haven't declared a single war, despite being at war with 7 different alliances. 

HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA... umm.. dude.. I helped put one of your peers at TOP 7 SMALLEST NATION GAINS this past week. Damn you really don't keep up do you? But.. that's okay. You've already proven you're clueless.

auPPVKi.png

Go ask Ilyria which ghost he fought that helped lay him low then.. I'm sure he can tell you.

zsUCeU7.png

3 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA... umm.. dude.. I helped put one of your peers at TOP 7 SMALLEST NATION GAINS this past week. Damn you really don't keep up do you? But.. that's okay. You've already proven you're clueless.

Yeah okay, whatever you say dude.

14 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

I mean, yeah dude, fly strong cause that works just as well. May your scales continue to shine in the sun of whatever dragon....I dunno, I don't role play.  

Well.. you started to try.. I'll give you half-credit for the effort. Also, more propaganda than RP, but it's a bit of a mix.

55 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

tl;dr: CLAWS sucks, casualties for the win!

I shortened this over a decade ago

CASUALTIES > FRIENDS > INFRA

1 hour ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

It's hard to enjoy a war.. or take your comments on what constitutes a good or bad alliance seriously, when just about everyone is cuddling white doves amidst a global conflict...

6gz5rDK.png

y'all are so bad at this you let an entire alliance into hippie mode after a single round of wars, and you think this is something worth bragging about.

Edited by HeroofTime55

13 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

And yet.. you get no casualties.. in peace mode.

I was top 10 in casualties when I left this world.

Now I’m back, smooth as a baby’s bottom.

Edited by Stewie

58 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

y'all are so bad at this you let an entire alliance into hippie mode after a single round of wars, and you think this is something worth bragging about.

Except Weebl and I. Between the two largest alliances in the game I think they were able to stagger two of us!

1 hour ago, Smitty256 said:

It wasn't funny though.

Not reading all of that Smitty, just wanted to correct you and let you know that it is, in fact, hilarious. And it keeps getting funnier.

Screen_Shot_2022-07-19_at_1.57.29_PM.png

So just relax and enjoy the fun! I thought this is what you wanted, what did you say when we declared? 

Screen_Shot_2022-07-19_at_2.04.53_PM.png

Right. 🙂

3 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

6gz5rDK.png

A few of those have already fought and have been rebuying nukes. They'll be back soon.

Others are waiting for their turn on DBDC. That's why over half of DBDC is in peace mode lol. Bet no one ever thought they'd see that 😂

d27c545806dce76c2bbb339d099305ea-png.jpg

Edited by Canik

2 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

FTW started this war in peace mode and never came out. Too afraid.

Edited by firingline

8 minutes ago, Canik said:

See Smitty they're going to pretend

A few of those have already fought and have been rebuying nukes. They'll be back soon.

Others are waiting for their turn on DBDC. That's why over half of DBDC is in peace mode lol. Bet no one ever thought they'd see that 😂

d27c545806dce76c2bbb339d099305ea-png.jpg

I look forward to more dining then. Or perhaps you could have them come after me.. that'd be a nice change of pace.