Hickory, dickory, dock.

Tick Toc Tick Toc Tick Toc

tl;don't like nursery rhymes: CLAWS is back in its rightful #3 alliance rank

Edited by Jazzy95

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLAWS continues it's brutal beatdown of Freehold of the Wolves. Not only destroying them by having less nations hiding in dove, boastfulness and  bodaciousness but also in general score returning to it's rightful place as the #3 alliance despite FTW's best efforts to cure their impotence and wipe the smug look off Caniks face!

Time was never on your side...

Edited by Magical Muslim

55 minutes ago, Jazzy95 said:

Screen_Shot_2022-07-17_at_9.04.40_AM-mod

Hickory, dickory, dock,
The wolf ran up the clock;
The clock struck one,
The wolf fell down,
Hickory, dickory, dock.

Tick Toc Tick Toc Tick Toc

tl;don't like nursery rhymes: CLAWS is back in its rightful #3 alliance rank

Perfect.  @Tevron might even accept this as a flag.  :P 

19 minutes ago, firingline said:

I suppose that's what happens when you only declare 25 or so offensive wars.

For the record, at 1/5th the number of members, we've declared about the same number of offensive wars.

Indeed, Doom Squad is one of the best.  A great Protector of CLAWS!

I just have one little complaint, but you all know WHO that is

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Now - back to business - what was I going to say?

Oh yeah - #3 is the new #1 in 2022

Congrats on your self congratulations CLAWS. Here! Here! Let's all give a round of applause to CLAWS everyone! Hip Hip! Hooray! Hip Hip! Hooray! Hip Hip! Hooray! 

Despite the fact that have we fought 443 wars in less than a month, with 2 and half pages of active wars, to CLAWS measly 192 wars with 49 active wars, which is not even a page and a half. 

planetary.PNG

image_2022-07-18_173302069.png

image_2022-07-18_173340818.png

You guys might want to consider teaching your members how to fight before you start sucking each other off on the forums.

Edited by Smitty256

Planetary_1.PNG

planetary_2.PNG

planetary_3.PNG

For someone to have been playing since 6/9/2007 to only have 8,283 attacking casualties is absolutely pitiful. 148 Army XP with 8,283 attacking casualties? Yeah, no. 145 XP with every other branch, yeah no. This nation is 15 years old and they only have $777 million dollars. They have been in CLAWS since the beginning. This speaks VOLUMES! CLAWS is so f*cking pathetic. Congrats you took the #3 spot, you're members are getting rolled while you give yourselves self congratulations. 

Oh and don't forget that before the war, FTW had a score of 75 to CLAWS' 63. We had 200k more tech than you as well. Just wait until peace time and then we will crush CLAWS in the score once again. 

Edited by Smitty256

This feels like a self roast. We played the leader board game, achieved it, held it as long as we wanted, got bored with it, and said let's have some fun with the pixels. If you want to brag about taking our #3 seat after we set it out to the curb for you then congrats? Others prefer just sitting atop the pixel leaderboard until Planet Bob's last days but that is not that enticing. 

13 minutes ago, Sauron said:

This feels like a self roast. We played the leader board game, achieved it, held it as long as we wanted, got bored with it, and said let's have some fun with the pixels. If you want to brag about taking our #3 seat after we set it out to the curb for you then congrats? Others prefer just sitting atop the pixel leaderboard until Planet Bob's last days but that is not that enticing. 

A08hfkx.png

Its generally poor form to post warchests on the OWF like that. I will also say that quite a few defensive wars continue without so much as a CM, as 2/3rds of my wars currently stand. One of them was completely fine with down declaring on a guy with 2 econ wonders and maybe 100 days old?

But there are also plenty of instances where you guys are also fighting. Just keep that in mind before throwing around disputable stats. 

5 hours ago, Canik said:

lol nice call back on my Terrible Peace War thread.

You really appear to 'have me' at the moment. I'll let you enjoy it. It really was a fun callback well done. :)

It'd have been better if they actually accomplished something more than dropping slower than others because they're too inactive to declare war.

8 hours ago, Sauron said:

Well.. in my case.. I made a literal promise to do just that to FAN a very long time ago when I was a wee small hatchling. I just haven't done this without fighting or sending aid. Sadly I missed out on fighting another dragon tonight because one of my peers got a little trigger happy. No worries though, the opposed dragon will fall from the sky just the same. My brother wanted Glory, he gets glory.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

9 hours ago, Gh0s7 said:

Its generally poor form to post warchests on the OWF like that. I will also say that quite a few defensive wars continue without so much as a CM, as 2/3rds of my wars currently stand. One of them was completely fine with down declaring on a guy with 2 econ wonders and maybe 100 days old?

But there are also plenty of instances where you guys are also fighting. Just keep that in mind before throwing around disputable stats. 

In what world? Do you guys just make up decorum as you go?

1 hour ago, kerschbs said:

In what world? Do you guys just make up decorum as you go?

do they not all?

And therein lies the problem.

The correct stats are available to anyone than cares to read them.

Finding anyone smart enough to decipher properly takes a little longer I think.

Lucky you guys have me to take a general view, and then investigate deeper on the truth..

You are always happy to run mouths these days and spout decorum  and rules of war in the game, but the game effectively is what you desire.

Initial game play was pretty simple back in the day, but the vets honed it.

Many vets since left, or moved onto TE.

Lets face it, top players know the game.

Posting warchests becomes a crime?

Not something I would do as first port of call, but we are in war games right?

Would the nanny state suggest we do not use bullets next?

And therein lies the problem.

The correct stats are available to anyone than cares to read them.

Finding anyone smart enough to decipher properly takes a little longer I think.

Lucky you guys have me to take a general view, and then investigate deeper on the truth..

You are always happy to run mouths these days and spout decorum  and rules of war in the game, but the game effectively is what you desire.

Initial game play was pretty simple back in the day, but the vets honed it.

Many vets since left, or moved onto TE.

Lets face it, top players know the game.

Posting warchests becomes a crime?

Not something I would do as first port of call, but we are in war games right?

Would the nanny state suggest we do not use bullets next?

19 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

Planetary_1.PNG

planetary_2.PNG

planetary_3.PNG

For someone to have been playing since 6/9/2007 to only have 8,283 attacking casualties is absolutely pitiful. 148 Army XP with 8,283 attacking casualties? Yeah, no. 145 XP with every other branch, yeah no. This nation is 15 years old and they only have $777 million dollars. They have been in CLAWS since the beginning. This speaks VOLUMES! CLAWS is so f*cking pathetic. Congrats you took the #3 spot, you're members are getting rolled while you give yourselves self congratulations. 

And here I thought we Pacificans were supposed to be the elitist jerks. I don't know what you're trying to achieve here, but I guarantee you it made you no friends and bought you a ton of enemies. I will feel much less bad for watching FTW burn. Thank you for cleansing my conscience of the burden of thinking you folks may have just been nice players trying hard who got a bad rap. Now I will feel justice done.. if at the very minimum.. you get cratered into being unrecognizable so you are in the same shoes as the person you shame... minus.. a boatload of casualties. Cling to those though.. it will be all you have left once we are done.

This assuming most of your people in range of us ever leave peace. (What's left of them.)

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Maelstrom, the fact of the matter is that if anyone in the RFD Coalition cared what you or the Hegemony thought, we wouldn't be in this situation. You take this game WAYY too seriously. You take yourselves WAYY too seriously. My post was designed to prove a point. My point being that while CLAWS' leaders are on the forums congratulating themselves and boasting about how they have the #3 spot in the rankings, all the while their members are getting curb stomped, in the middle of a global war where rankings and statistics change daily. I singled him out because he is the perfect example of not knowing the what f*ck they are doing despite playing CN since 2007. You would think that someone who has played for 15 years would know how to actually play the game, but apparently not. I understand that Jazzy was trying to troll us and specifically Canik with this post. It wasn't funny though. 

This all goes to show how terrible CLAWS truly is. Their leadership is inept. They are all bark and no bite. They want us to fear them because of how big they are and how many political connections they have. During the 2 years of peace time that FTW had before this war, we absolutely trounced CLAWS in all of the rankings. We had 200k more tech than them at one point. Let's not forget how terrible WC really is. After all she did disband an alliance that was about to be dogpiled just to avoid being dogpiled. 

CLAWS goes to great length to try and show people how amazing they are but when it really matters, they show just how inept they are. These are the same people that would encourage their members to leave and join Doom so that they could raid alliances and then leave and rejoin CLAWS afterwards all the while saying "he he he he, we aren't Doom." Yet, when Doom gets attacked by actual opponents then they go all in and say "We have been part of Doom since the beginning". So which is it? Are they Doom or aren't they? 

CLAWS is a shell of an alliance. They are put on a big show and then when it actually matters, they fall flat on their face. 

CN is meant to be played how the players wants to play it. While I acknowledge that there are unwritten rules on gameplay, this game doesn't have any real rules besides the terms of service. 

Stop taking yourselves so f*cking seriously and just enjoy this global war that we have created. Casualties are the only thing that matters. Whomever has the most casualties by the time admin turns the lights off, wins the game. 

tl;dr: CLAWS sucks, casualties for the win!

Edited by Smitty256