In the words of the great Bender Bending Rodríguez...

20 minutes ago, Malic said:

Generally speaking, it is a good practice to push back take stock and review a situation before acting in haste. The beauty is, those who do act in haste reveal a great deal of themselves and often affirm your suspicions. There are good people on the the Turtle AA, I dont know there particular situations but for those of you whom I did interact with, I wish you luck out there. 

The events surrounding my departure from my former alliance are not related to the events pertaining to James Maximus. James was kind to me when we chatted, its unfortunate what went down but, well, defer to my opening paragraph. To be clear I was kicked off the AA, it's not surprising I was less the charitable here and in my messages to my former alliance gov. That said, they didnt cover themselves in glory either. 

Planet Bob is always the arbiter of what the narrative will be. People believe what they want. For my part, I am just a soldier, but the most valuable type of soldier on Planet Bob, an active one. The turtles? They will become a meme, with no help from me. 

CCC and NG are great opponents. They stagger well, coordinate attacks, and generally give good jabs and trolls in messages. It was an honor to fight you both, I thank you for your kind words. The reasonable course for me is to sit out until the war is resolved. I wish no harm on my old alliance mates, and I will not attack CCC or NG for the grace they have shown me in this matter. 

For the gov of TKTB, your contempt for the soldiers actually willing to fight for your AA is sad. You will be infamous if you survive, but I suspect you will melt away and be absorbed. You created this mess, you deserve no quarter.  

I never got the chance to fight you but it sounds like you are a great opponent to fight, both in the battlefield and on radio chatter, and I respect that. I wish you good luck in whatever endeavors you choose to take part in. Pick a good AA that you feel you'd really feel at home at and that you think will protect and care for you as much as you protect and care for her.

o7

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Thinking that James' actions are anything more than childish is hilarious. 

As stated a few times, buddy had multiple options - Ask Admin for a delete, surrender pre-sanctions, surrender post sanctions, simply walk away, not be a complete clown that abandons your alliance in a war, not drag your poor ill prepared alliance into a war, etc. 

People on here cryin' that we should be good sports about it and let him get what he wants. Hahahaha. No. He's clearly seething about the choices he has made, which brings me joy. 

Oh it's definitely a childish throwing toys out of a pram act from him, clearly in response to the childish server raid to troll and pester his AA while giggling together about how funny and clever you are in private. 

But also as stated a few times; you had multiple options:

A - Agree to peace; he deletes, no sanctions and trade reshuffling, no problems and one less person to waste your war slots on.

B - Agree to peace; he welches and sanctions you anyway, resume smashing and your claim they weren't trustworthy is confirmed which gives you some good fodder to use to discredit your remaining opponents.

C - Refuse to peace out; demand surrender instead, he does exactly what he said he'd do, he still looks like a prat and screws over his old alliance but so do you for doubling down (kinda like when people have demanded apologies in surrender agreements to fellate their own egos) and you still have to fix your trades.

A or B would've been the most pragmatic but you chose C, the zero sum outcome. Well played!

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

8 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Oh it's definitely a childish throwing toys out of a pram act from him, clearly in response to the childish server raid to troll and pester his AA while giggling together about how funny and clever you are in private. 

But also as stated a few times; you had multiple options:

A - Agree to peace; he deletes, no sanctions and trade reshuffling, no problems and one less person to waste your war slots on.

B - Agree to peace; he welches and sanctions you anyway, resume smashing and your claim they weren't trustworthy is confirmed which gives you some good fodder to use to discredit your remaining opponents.

C - Refuse to peace out; demand surrender instead, he does exactly what he said he'd do, he still looks like a prat and screws over his old alliance but so do you for doubling down (kinda like when people have demanded apologies in surrender agreements to fellate their own egos) and you still have to fix your trades.

A or B would've been the most pragmatic but you chose C, the zero sum outcome. Well played!

God, please give me the confidence of a failed micro alliance leader. 

2 hours ago, Malic said:

I think leaving an alliance is poor form during a war. An AA offers you protection etc you owe them your pixels at least thats how I roll. I just told you in nation mail to go $%^& yourself so let me say it here too, so you wont be confused by the "weird flex" 

Now you go run back to Discord, although I dont know how you manage to actually communicate in there Mumzilla with testicles slapping against your chin all the time. 

ok boomer. 

my nuts must be huge to slap my chin. 

56 minutes ago, Malic said:

CCC and NG are great opponents. They stagger well, coordinate attacks, and generally give good jabs and trolls in messages. It was an honor to fight you both, I thank you for your kind words. The reasonable course for me is to sit out until the war is resolved. I wish no harm on my old alliance mates, and I will not attack CCC or NG for the grace they have shown me in this matter. 

For the gov of TKTB, your contempt for the soldiers actually willing to fight for your AA is sad. You will be infamous if you survive, but I suspect you will melt away and be absorbed. You created this mess, you deserve no quarter.  

you must be drunk ccc who sentenced me to a ZI has let me slip into peace not once but twice. They can’t coordinate for doodoo butter. 

Malic you silly bby

1 minute ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

God, please give me the confidence of a failed micro alliance leader. 

Strangely enough I've found that the less you have to lose, the greater it gets. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll come to find that out for yourself one day, until then enjoy me dancing in the show tonight :) 

26 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Man. The definition of a "childish server raid to troll and pester" just isn't what it used to be.

Also: I giggle about how funny and clever I am in public, sir.

1 hour ago, Malic said:

Generally speaking, it is a good practice to push back take stock and review a situation before acting in haste. The beauty is, those who do act in haste reveal a great deal of themselves and often affirm your suspicions. There are good people on the the Turtle AA, I dont know there particular situations but for those of you whom I did interact with, I wish you luck out there. 

The events surrounding my departure from my former alliance are not related to the events pertaining to James Maximus. James was kind to me when we chatted, its unfortunate what went down but, well, defer to my opening paragraph. To be clear I was kicked off the AA, it's not surprising I was less the charitable here and in my messages to my former alliance gov. That said, they didnt cover themselves in glory either. 

Planet Bob is always the arbiter of what the narrative will be. People believe what they want. For my part, I am just a soldier, but the most valuable type of soldier on Planet Bob, an active one. The turtles? They will become a meme, with no help from me. 

We wish you the best going forward. Good luck! I hope you join an AA worthy of your honor. 

Peace was never an option and if you think it was you’re quaint.

We’re not mad about the outcome, it’s hilarious and sad. We don’t need options. Ol’ angry shell-less turtle is ragin’.

“Man. The definition of a "childish server raid to troll and pester" just isn't what it used to be.”

Right? Really hope everyone who believes that line got some logs. 

Edited by CrinkledStraw
iPhone wins

16 hours ago, kerschbs said:

This isn’t a grudge, it’s just policy. We did the same thing with Kapleo and low and behold when he abused his sanction power we prosecuted him for it for like 6 or 8 months.

I even offered James the chance to post a surrender after he used the sanctions on our nations and he could have gone on to delete, go inactive, or sit on the BF1 AA. Not many alliances would have given him that chance. 

It would have taken roughly one minute to log into the forums and post in the surrender thread. That’s not an unreasonable ask, it’s what any alliance on either side of this war would require for a nation to get peace. James doesn’t get special treatment, just like Kapleo didn’t. 

It’s unfortunate that it’s gone this far, but it is what it is. 

You gave kap his peace after I threatened you "with a good time".  Don't forget that. 😽

23 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

He gave you guys a choice; peace out and let him leave the planet for good or continue being petty by insisting he surrender first.

In order to leave the planet, all one has to do is walk away from the proverbial keyboard and not come back. We are powerless to stop someone from leaving the planet.  Just, you know, go.  Stop logging in.  It's not hard.  Unless, of course, the objective isn't to leave, the opposite of which is a desire to stay, in which case, a surrender is required.

Edit: I see I am way late to this reply and this has been pointed out at least 40 times between then and now.  lol.

Edited by HeroofTime55

My, God. James had his request denied, it wasn't unreasonable on either side. He then went sanction rogue. That's it. NG asked TKTB to not vote for him, and wasn't even looking to sanction him, we agreed (we already weren't voting for him and he has votes turned off), as it should have been. We may disagree on other things, but this isn't one of them; James went sanction rogue on his way out. Let me reiterate, for TKTB, James went sanction rogue. There's a bunch of should of, would of, could of in this world, but this isn't one of em. 

42 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Awww am I sensing someone feeling a little envious? Can't say I blame you really so I'll let you in on our secret. It goes a little bit like this:

"When you got it, flaunt it
Step right up and strut your stuff
People tell you modesty's a virtue
But in the theatre modesty can hurt you"

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse