In the words of the great Bender Bending Rodríguez...

0gfYaQH.png

G1vvrVu.gif

You asked, we answered.

TKTB Hereby declares war on CCC via The (upgraded) Rules of Acquisition Accords

/s/

James Maximus, Turtle Overlord
Neforatu, Grand Turtle

BMTH, Ninja Turtle

Edited by James Maximus
Removed extra word.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2022 at 1:12 AM, Tevron said:

No one below the rank of Grand Moff Tortoise may post in this thread.

Have fun!

I am higher in rank I guess.

I wish each party the best experience they could achieve without me.

In Adel  you should trust.

11 minutes ago, jerdge said:

What does a discord server raid look like?

Like an IRC channel raid, people suddenly join and drop bad words, images and links in the channel and sometimes to those in positions of power in that channel.

Edited by Franz Ferdinand
Amended to remove word redundancy

10 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Judging from reactions, most likely caused by whatever material he was sent when TKTB's Discord server was raided.

Raiding someone's servers/channels is a pretty common war time practice. I was there and participated in said raid. It was ... very VERY tame. Like, the PG rating limit on curse words tame.

12 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Judging from reactions, most likely caused by whatever material he was sent when TKTB's Discord server was raided.

It was me, I'm the culprit, I used the G word in a sentence somewhat as the following "That's G" when discussing something I honestly forgot what was it. Also called them broke prior to that so there's that. Worry not, I've been harshly reprimanded

7 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Like an IRC channel raid, people suddenly join and drop bad words, images and links in the channel and sometimes to those in positions of power in that channel.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Van Hoo X said:

Raiding someone's servers/channels is a pretty common war time practice. I was there and participated in said raid. It was ... very VERY tame. Like, the PG rating limit on curse words tame.

Organized spamming another group's off game resource with any kind of material purposely designed to offend is stupid and bad form.

Then there's the really nasty stuff, which is different from people joining what they perceive as an occasion for fun and humour, but the latter can degenerate into the former, it's skating on thin ice. (I don't know what happened in this case.)

How about people always remain kind and considerate off game? Wild idea, I know.